Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
So,Tudor,Legro,Tacchi and Miccoli are still ours??
Tudor is still ours, as is miccoli and as is tachi. Legro? well dont really care because he will never start.. or rather shouldnt.

On a realistic term I dont see any of the above players ever wearing a juve shirt. Tudor looks like he may end up in england. Miccoli with benfica as a permament deal, tachi with villareal and legro with someone like huddersfield town. :lol:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Tudor is still ours, as is miccoli. As for as im aware of it Tachhi isnt. And legro? well dont really care because he will never start.. or rather shouldnt.
In that case there is still a chance to bring back Miccoli and add some creativity in our way of playing.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
In that case there is still a chance to bring back Miccoli and add some creativity in our way of playing.
Yeah just to add tacchi is loaned out. His loan contract expires end of june but his contract with juve remains till 2009. Miccoli, hates the way Juve have treated him, especially after buying him back from fiorentina, i would say its best to see him go to benfica and just promote a youngster like chiumento would be nice. Also a player who hasnt been mentioned recently is kapo, his been loaned out to monaco and i just dread how useful he could have been for us especially in a situation where we already lacking attacking midfielders. Even if we did have him tho.. i doubt capello would have used him... Interesting to see a whole year ago we were all raving about masiello a possible youngster coming out of the primavera yet funningly enough weve hardly even heard of him this year. We have some really good talent in the primavera and a person like capello is destroying it :(

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Yeah just to add tacchi is loaned out. His loan contract expires end of june but his contract with juve remains till 2009. Miccoli, hates the way Juve have treated him, especially after buying him back from fiorentina, i would say its best to see him go to benfica and just promote a youngster like chiumento would be nice. Also a player who hasnt been mentioned recently is kapo, his been loaned out to monaco and i just dread how useful he could have been for us especially in a situation where we already lacking attacking midfielders. Even if we did have him tho.. i doubt capello would have used him... Interesting to see a whole year ago we were all raving about masiello a possible youngster coming out of the primavera yet funningly enough weve hardly even heard of him this year. We have some really good talent in the primavera and a person like capello is destroying it :(
I think that Masiello is playing for Avelino.That's very bad because I waited to see that young guy for a while,and I saw him playing just one single game last year against inter.

I really don't know what is happening with Kapo and the effects of his games ,now.

Someone said that Tacchi is 100% Villarreal's player....I'm starting to be confused.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
I think that Masiello is playing for Avelino.That's very bad because I waited to see that young guy for a while,and I saw him playing just one single game last year against inter.

I really don't know what is happening with Kapo and the effects of his games ,now.

Someone said that Tacchi is 100% Villarreal's player....I'm starting to be confused.
Well currently kapo is an off and on player at monaco but either way he would have been more useful for us.. as would have been masiello.

Just to clarify the tacchi situation i found an article from channel 4 archives..

Tacchi completes Spanish move Saturday 30 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessio Tacchinardi has officially completed his switch to Spanish outfit Villarreal, ending a decade-long stay at Juventus.

The loan move had been on the cards for the last week, but the official confirmation was only made by the Bianconeri this afternoon.

Midfielder Tacchinardi has spent the last 11 years in Turin and failed to live up to early expectations, losing sight of first team football during Coach Fabio Capello’s tenure.

The Italian international, who turned 30 years of age last Saturday, will stay in La Liga on loan until June 30 2006. His contract with the Bianconeri expires in 2009.

Tacchinardi is the second Juventus player to make his way out to Spain this summer, as Enzo Maresca has moved to Sevilla.

channel4
It may be that channel4 are wrong but this is what i used as a source to derive the fact he is still our player.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Well currently kapo is an off and on player at monaco but either way he would have been more useful for us.. as would have been masiello.

Just to clarify the tacchi situation i found an article from channel 4 archives..

It may be that channel4 are wrong but this is what i used as a source to derive the fact he is still our player.

Ok ,maybe they're right.

And for the winger situation I would really like to see Miccoli with us again,he can be good winger(left and right) and also a fast attacker!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He said (Miccoli) that he wants to stay in Benfica in permanent basis, that he doesnt want to comeback, so I dont think that he will be back. Juve will sell him to Benfica.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Espectro said:
He said (Miccoli) that he wants to stay in Benfica in permanent basis, that he doesnt want to comeback, so I dont think that he will be back. Juve will sell him to Benfica.
What we produced,such great player to hate us....but the most important thing is that Capello likes Ibrahimovic and he excluded Miccoli from the team.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
The stream does not stop. After the "great champions" Marchionni and C. Zanetti the next target is rumoured to be none other than Francesco Antonioli!

L'Equipe says if Gallas was to leave Chelsea he'd move Milan.

Sep 28, 2002
giovanotti said:
Ok ,maybe they're right.

And for the winger situation I would really like to see Miccoli with us again,he can be good winger(left and right) and also a fast attacker!
miccoli will not return, moggi and co. wont accept that after the things he said about juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)