Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think anti zlat and pro zlats can all come to a comprise when hopefully this summer we get an absolute bargain from real and/or chelsea £££ mmm.

Yvos

Jan 30, 2006
I realy hope a lot of you will later be judged at their jobs, the same way they judge some players now.
Zlatan is in Turin for almost 2 years, he will be the best in the future, but give him some time.
Vieira is the best central-midfielder of the world, he WILL start playing like he did for Arsenal!
So please give them some time, I'm sure they will bring us much pleasure!

Ciao

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK i know that im always harsh with Ibra,, but the guy deserves it because he is eing a pain in the ass to our team.

BUT

he has future.... and the problem is not him but Capello who keeps fielding him...

form buffon, vieira and Zlatan... the first option would be vieira whos is crap, selling zlatan wopuld be a mistake,,, we can do something for him...buffon is not on sale in my books.

Caps needs to go tho, or do some really good attacking signings toproove that he will come with a diff mentality next season.

Apr 1, 2006
Juventus has C.Zanetti that says the dutch site voetbalzone.nl.

Juventus heeft overeenstemming bereikt met Cristiano Zanetti, zo vertelde directeur Antonio Giraudo vandaag tegenover Italiaanse media. De Italiaanse middenvelder zou komende zomer transfervrij overkomen van Internazionale.

Behoudens Zanetti verwacht Juventus zich ook te versterken met Marco Marchionni. De middenvelder komt zo goed als zeker over van Parma. Verder heeft de Turijnse club belangstelling voor Arsenal-talent Cesc Fabregas.

And maybe Marchionni.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
yeah . . mascherano or sneider . . both of them is still young and skillful . . no gerrard , he's no good than of our primavera player , mark it . . better we eyes on robben , c.ronaldo or tiago , maybe ??

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Ive never seen Palacio play, but a skillful and young Southamerican are more than welcome :D

BTW, our primavera players must suck so hard.. Crapello NEVER use them. WHY? I wanna see some of our padawans :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Its clear we need FRESH blood on our side..some one who has pace and natural attacking instincts....

I can't imagine us bringin in another 'EXPERIENCED' player next season.

C. Ronaldo would be good as he has picked up his form recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)