Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Edge said:
I think the news says Madrid would want one of out Buffon, Vieira or Zlatan....Buffon is staying, the other two can go as far as I'm concerned.

I would welcome Cassano + a bit of money for Zlatan or Vieira.
True!!!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
If it was Javier Janetti it would be great but.............one more finished defensive midfielder

And I wonder.Is that so hard to sign Pizarro???

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
zebina (donkey face) viera (wobbly legs) camo ( i love him but he gots to go)

Neddy (legend but his price tag is up there) Mutu (rehab could also go with his price tag).....Capello (obvioulsy he has not given us the CL we wanted so out ya go)......these prospects could go because there sales can fund alot

i still stand firm on Zlatan staying ....this kid has been in a slump but has a hella of future ahead of him...ffs he is still a kid....i dont want him to explode on the scene and come back and crush us.......leave The abe alone.....

buffon for casilas would be okay

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
hambon said:
i still stand firm on Zlatan staying ....this kid has been in a slump but has a hella of future ahead of him...ffs he is still a kid....i dont want him to explode on the scene and come back and crush us.......leave The abe alone.....
i can't see how you can still stand firm on him, give me one positive thing he made this season

and u are afraid of him coming back and crushing us....well he's been doing it all the season.... u don't have to worry about that

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
he has

1. had great assists
2. was a great decoy
3. been there for some crucial plays and goals

okay he hasent had the best of season...but remember him last season?? even dp the great had bad slumps.....it is alot of pressure but once they beat it they come back hard as ever....member Trez to...injury prone ,glass leg brotha....look at him now...goal machine....everyone steps up...you cant expect everyone to be outstanding at all times.....

we need paitence and a new coach....

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
hambon said:
zebina (donkey face) viera (wobbly legs) camo ( i love him but he gots to go)

Neddy (legend but his price tag is up there) Mutu (rehab could also go with his price tag).....Capello (obvioulsy he has not given us the CL we wanted so out ya go)......these prospects could go because there sales can fund alot

buffon for casilas would be okay
You are right for Zebina Capello and Camo but I disagree with all the others.

Vieira is only one year with us.In the first half of the season when he was pretty good we had a defensive record.And It's hard to get used from English to Italian style of football.Give him on more year.

Neddy is a lagend and must finish his career with us.IMO he can still play well behind the strikers but not as a left midfielder

Mutu is a great support striker but how many times have you seen him to play there?I have never.He is not a left midfielder, he is an attacker.

Zlatan has a bad season.Last year he was very good and he simply has a bad season.Kaka had a bad season last year as well.That's not strange.I don't wait to play well this season.Let's wait one more year

I have a question.We have much money from the sponshirship deals(nike,tamoil) and from the tv rights.Why the hell we had to sell Maresca and Tachi for 7 million euros both?Were these money xo important for us?

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
hambon said:
he has

1. had great assists
2. was a great decoy
3. been there for some crucial plays and goals

okay he hasent had the best of season...but remember him last season?? even dp the great had bad slumps.....it is alot of pressure but once they beat it they come back hard as ever....member Trez to...injury prone ,glass leg brotha....look at him now...goal machine....everyone steps up...you cant expect everyone to be outstanding at all times.....

we need paitence and a new coach....
Absolute truth, we need to keep Ibra, once he gets his form back he'll be back to his former self. We just need a coach, who'll bench the off form players and play the in form players, something Capello isn't doing.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
tassard said:
You are right for Zebina Capello and Camo but I disagree with all the others.

Vieira is only one year with us.In the first half of the season when he was pretty good we had a defensive record.And It's hard to get used from English to Italian style of football.Give him on more year.

Neddy is a lagend and must finish his career with us.IMO he can still play well behind the strikers but not as a left midfielder

Mutu is a great support striker but how many times have you seen him to play there?I have never.He is not a left midfielder, he is an attacker.

Zlatan has a bad season.Last year he was very good and he simply has a bad season.Kaka had a bad season last year as well.That's not strange.I don't wait to play well this season.Let's wait one more year:agree:

I have a question.We have much money from the sponshirship deals(nike,tamoil) and from the tv rights.Why the hell we had to sell Maresca and Tachi for 7 million euros both?Were these money xo important for us?

what you said is absolutly true....i just added neddy and mutu just in case we needed a blockbuster deal

as for viera,i dont think he fits in the serie A....mabey its just me...but i see him very shakey and not as confident plus he is getting old.... but hey mabey we need to give him time....

as for the comment on zlatan ...i have to commend you on that one....guys here love bashing hardcore on him when they know he is a great player and head great seasons in the past....loads of players have slumps look at DP or Nedved or trez???....or like you said kaka...you cant say he sucks but he has had a bad year......what about sheva? he hasent had the best of years....Adriano...it hasent been his year...the list is endless....

we have to have faith in the younger skilled players.....i was really disappointed when we sold Maresca,Tachi and loaned Miccoli....there all great and could be well utilized here...specially this season.....new management or an extreme makeover is needed

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Bardock said:
Absolute truth, we need to keep Ibra, once he gets his form back he'll be back to his former self. We just need a coach, who'll bench the off form players and play the in form players, something Capello isn't doing.
good to have some support....we tend to get angry in the heat of the moment and for get the good qualities of others.....we should really support the younger players more and give them hope

as for the older more experienced players they have proven that....and if there not performing well for a season they should be let go since its harder for an older player to find motivation...except in some special cases DP:D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Imo this summer we will see great changes in our team.Something like the 2004 summer.We will wait for transfers to get official and every day we will see many new rumours in the <TRANSFER TALK>

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
ok hambdon u made ur point..hope that you are right and we(anti Ibra) are wrong
for me i won't talk about him till wednesday night...u can call it a truce.
but after that i think that hell will burst if he messed up again.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Oh wait.I sait that I don't expect from him to play well this year.He is not confident any more.I think he will regain his confidence during the summer

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
If i were to make the team for next season, i would hold ibra! He simply IS a good player and you cant reproach him of playing bad if he doesn't score when he has no support from his back men. Viera should stay also! I believe he is a great player, physical, perhaps not that fast, but effective. As for nedved; it is a little doubtful. If I were asked 2 or 3 months ago, i would have replied to hold him at every price, but in the last games, he showed some weaknesses and seems to have given away the 'key-figure' role. This zanetti-deal is not that bad imo. He is experienced and i like his play. he seems to play quite secure. I don't know how much we paid for him so i cannot really tell if it was worth it or not
But with all that money we got from sponsors/player sellings/tv we should make that 'blockbuster-deal' and sign someone big. I'm thinking about people like cristiano ronaldo, quaresma, riquelme, someone with some creative skills, someone who can turn a game, someone who can lead the team also in a couple of years (for we all know, del piero, neddy, ... aren't the youngest any more) someone like ballack would have pleased to me. Even though i don't like to much his game, he simply is a lead player and scored some very important goals for Bayern.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im gonna right this in a way that a Retard would say, so feel free to read this out loud.

We........Need........a.........Play...Maker.........Behind........Our...........Strikers.

(In my words) We got no link between our forwards and midfielders. Thats what people were trying to say when we bought Vieira. Having 2 def/midfielders playing along side each other is asking for trouble. Especially in times like this cos weve now gone 2 games in a row without a goal. not forgetting the milan game before.

Oh how things are looking grim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)