Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Vieira wants Fab reunion at Juve Saturday 1 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Vieira has asked Juventus to reunite him with his former Arsenal midfield partner Cesc Fabregas next season.

“I would very much like to play alongside him again,” Vieira was quoted as saying in today’s ‘Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper.

The Frenchman forged a successful partnership with the teenage Spaniard at Highbury last year before accepting a move to Juventus.

Now it’s claimed that the Bianconeri have made enquiries about Fabregas to bring a little more pace and creativity into their midfield.

Fabregas impressed the Turin directors with his performance and goal in Arsenal’s 2-0 Champions League quarter-final win last week and Wednesday’s second leg will allow transfer guru Luciano Moggi to initiate negotiations.

Fabregas has a contract with Arsenal until 2011, but had been heavily linked with Real Madrid up until a few days ago.

Reports suggested he has a clause in the original move from Barcelona banning him from returning to a different Spanish club.

In a bid to cut down on the alleged £15m price-tag placed on the 18-year-old’s head, Juventus could offer David Trezeguet as part of the deal. The French hitman was a known target for Arsenal last season and would reunite with fellow countryman Thierry Henry.

from channel4
--------------------------

So we are gonna go and buy fabregas simply because he played good against us? Not that the board has said anything but one things for sure I wouldnt like viera as a scout. I think thats his way of saying " i was outclassed and lets do a real madrid".

As for getting rid of treze uhh not so sure about that.

Is that true or another 1 April rumour?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Trez and $ for Febregas?!
Why I can`t see this happen?!
Arsenal would never agree to this deal! they have one of the best young players in the world and they won`t let him go that easily
I predict him to stay at Arsenal for atleast 5 more years

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
hmm it may just be a rumour but viera is french and a star, and you kind of have that gut feeling he thinks juve can buy anyone. :pumpkin:

As for getting him, i dont think we should, but rather spend more emphasis on integrating some of our youth, im more than confident theres prolly a hidden jewel in there somewhere.

Apr 1, 2006
For the people that understand dutch and did like C.Ronaldo:

In een interview aan de Spaanse sportkrant Marca heeft Cristiano Ronaldo (21) laten weten ooit in Spanje te willen voetballen en het liefst bij Real Madrid, één van de beste clubs ter wereld volgens de middenvelder van Manchester United.

“Ooit hoop ik in Spanje te mogen voetballen, dit is zeker een van de doeleinden in mijn carrière. De geruchten dat Real Madrid interesse toont in mij streelt mijn ego maar ik blijf er kalm onder. De club is echter wel één van de beste clubs ter wereld en als de toekomst het wil, dan speel ik wellicht in een later stadium bij Real Madrid.”

“De toekomst is echter niet te voorspellen en ik ga niet in op speculaties. Ik heb een contract tot 2010 bij The Mancunians en dat wil ik zeker uitdienen.”, aldus de Portugees.

English:

C.Ronaldo want to play in speen (or something like that). Now he plays for Manchester United to 2010, after 2010 he wants to play for Real Madrid.
He thinks Real Madrid is 1 of the best clubs in the world.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
David Del Piero said:
I've always thought that, even when he were good. In a swedish forum, I'm known as a Zlatan-hater. I don't hate him, I just don't think he is good for Juve or in Juve. The ONLY great thing about him in Juve is that I can watch every game on TV.

:::Transters IMO:::

We need to sell players to rebuild the aging and non-juve-fit players:

-Zlatan, better sell him so we get money outta him while we can. Real M, YES THX!
-Camoranesi, Crapello doesn't like him and I start to do the same. No stile JUVE!
-Zebina, Why were he signed in the 1st place? Idiotic.. Noone will want him now.
-Zalayeta, He deserves a starter place in a smaller team. He is a true Juventino!
-Pessotto, Aging professor.. we need fresh blood even though i LOVE him!
-G.Giannichedda: never asked for him or liked him. FVCKING Moggi (Appiah)!!
-P. Vieira: Run b!tch, RUUUN! if not.. sell to get cash for major signings below!!
-Blasi
-R. Olivera

We need to buy new players who want to really fight to win the CL!
- new RB: Eboue?, Trabelsi?, Sagnol?, Oddo? my vote: Oddo!
- new CB: Tudor?, Felipe?, Barzagli?, Gallas? my vote: Barzagli!
- new CM: Rosicky?, Pizarro?, Xavi? my Vote: Rosicky
- 2 new DM: C.Zanetti?, Sulley Muntari? my Vote: Muntari + C.Zanetti
- new RM: Marco Marchionni (done deal)
- new Forward: Cassano?, Gilardino?, Henry?, Torres? my Vote: Henry

So IMO we should get the following players:
-Thierry Henry - ArseAnal
-Marco Marchionni - Farma'
-Sulley Ali Muntari - Udinese
-Cristiano.Zanetti - Inter(national loosers)
-Tomas Rosicky - Dortmund
-Massimo Oddo - SS Nazio
-Andrea Barzagli - Palermo
-Abbiati - BBilan

My formation next season:

--------------Henry - Trezeguet------------

Nedved - Rosicky- Emerson - Marchionni

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Thuram - Oddo

-------------------Buffon--------------------

Bench: (with a REAL rotation system, CRAPELLO!)

- Alessandro Del Piero
- Primavera Striker, Palladino?
- A. Mutu
- S.A.Muntari
- C.Zanetti
- Balzaretti
- Chiellini
- R.Kovac
- A.Barzagli
- Abbiati
- Bonnefoi

NOTE 1: One of them are a MEGA player (Blockbuster deal). The rest are pretty young and a couple of experienced players in: pizarro and oddo.

NOTE 2: We got fat-ass cash from TV sponsor thingy. We get fat cash for Zlatan maybe?
with all the respect to nedved, you really think he should be a starting players next season? i think we should instead get a replacement for him, mutu is a forward fgs!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Giraudo:

la Repubblica said:
“Le prime mosse per rafforzare l’organico sono stati gli ingaggi del parmense Marchionni e dell’interista Cristiano Zanetti”.
So Cristiano Zanetti is the second acquisition after Marchionni.

BTW, you sweating after Rosicky - isn't it already a done deal with Atlético?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
David Del Piero said:
giovanotti, I believe most of them bar-hits was made by a computer..

And Ronaldinho is not 10 times better than Ibra, but 100x times better ;)

I agree with the goalscoring abilities though :D
Well,could be,but I wouldn't be surprised if that is not computer designed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #473
    So Giraudo finally confirmed Cristiano.................Zanetti. Finally we get some fantasy for the midfield. :p

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The midfielder we've been all waiting for. He will do us great, especially after spending a whole season not playing a single game, good going guys, good going....

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Just think of all the creativity he will bring to Juve midfield. Really refreshing approach in the tranfer market, I see.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    this is just so mad, it makes me angry, why we had to get rid of maresca and tacchi, to now buy zanetti, zanetti is already finished, i dont see nothing good about this sign, yes his maby better than gianni, but why we had to create this kind of situation, to get rid of quality players.

:ferocious :irritated :(

:smoke:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #479
    The only decent RB that plays in Italy is Oddo. Zaccardo can't cross but knows how to defend.
    For the future at CB I'd take a chance on Kompany.
    I hope for Gerrard at midfield but the chances of us getting him are slim.
    Zalayeta can't cut the mustard anymore so Suazo and even Vucinic would be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)