Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
my blockbuster deal(s)

.....................Trez/R.Babel

Robben/Mutu.......................Del Piero/marchioni

...................V.d.Vaart/Neddy

..........De Rossi...................Emo

Zamo/Balza...Canna..Buyten/Thuram...Gallas

..........................Buffon

ibra->robben, gallas+money
->vieira, zebina, miccoli, zalayeta, blasi, camo

perhaps not realistic but it will be fun trying out on my fifa-manager

btw any suggestionsfor young italian players are welcomed

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yvos said:
People, what do you have against Zlatan? Ok, he isn't playing that well, but he still is one of the best strikers of the world. Selling him now would be a major mistake. Than it wil be the same as Henry, Zlatan will be better somewhere else, and you don't want someone like Zlatan against you when he's in good shape! So give him some rest, the boy will be the best player of the world in 1or 2 years!

You are surely right.I say that for ages.We must keep Zlatan for one more year.He must try to improve.Capello is the only responsible because he uses him as a target-man

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well selling Zlatan could be a really big mistake or a big gain
You have two options on Zlatan`s developement

The first option - is that he will become better next season and who knows maybe he will understand the word finishing in the future

The second option - is that he would stay like this and get stuck on this level

and by the way Henry`s case in Juve was quite the same the only difference is that we played Henry as a winger and not as a striker which is clearly his better position and Henry had a better finish

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I say we play Ibra as an attacking midfielder like Ronaldinho and see what becomes of it..the giant is slow, hes bad in heading and has dramatic fire shots

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
edpiero said:
I say we play Ibra as an attacking midfielder like Ronaldinho and see what becomes of it..the giant is slow, hes bad in heading and has dramatic fire shots
Nothin won't happen,because Ronaldinho is about 10 times better than Ibrahimovic...Ronaldinho can hit the bar 4 times in row from 16meters,and Ibrahimovic can't score a goal from 5 meters...let's be objective!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
giovanotti, I believe most of them bar-hits was made by a computer..

And Ronaldinho is not 10 times better than Ibra, but 100x times better ;)

I agree with the goalscoring abilities though :D

memo

Nov 18, 2005
yea ibra in midfield .......jujujujujujujujujuju
ibra sucks
i prefer to use him on a reseve role like ezquerro juju

Apr 1, 2006
Get Foti from Sampdoria for the attack, sell Zalayeta it's enough wit him.
Nedved behind the attack with a 4-1-2-1-2- formation. Mutu left side on the midield, en the right side C.ronaldo or Camoranesi. The defending midflieder Emerson or Vieira. The defense with on the left side Chiellini and on the right side Zambrotta. Cannavaro Thuram and Gallas central.
Mr Capello can play on the wings, and it's more attacking than 4-4-2.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Vieira wants Fab reunion at Juve Saturday 1 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Vieira has asked Juventus to reunite him with his former Arsenal midfield partner Cesc Fabregas next season.

“I would very much like to play alongside him again,” Vieira was quoted as saying in today’s ‘Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper.

The Frenchman forged a successful partnership with the teenage Spaniard at Highbury last year before accepting a move to Juventus.

Now it’s claimed that the Bianconeri have made enquiries about Fabregas to bring a little more pace and creativity into their midfield.

Fabregas impressed the Turin directors with his performance and goal in Arsenal’s 2-0 Champions League quarter-final win last week and Wednesday’s second leg will allow transfer guru Luciano Moggi to initiate negotiations.

Fabregas has a contract with Arsenal until 2011, but had been heavily linked with Real Madrid up until a few days ago.

Reports suggested he has a clause in the original move from Barcelona banning him from returning to a different Spanish club.

In a bid to cut down on the alleged £15m price-tag placed on the 18-year-old’s head, Juventus could offer David Trezeguet as part of the deal. The French hitman was a known target for Arsenal last season and would reunite with fellow countryman Thierry Henry.

from channel4
--------------------------

So we are gonna go and buy fabregas simply because he played good against us? Not that the board has said anything but one things for sure I wouldnt like viera as a scout. I think thats his way of saying " i was outclassed and lets do a real madrid".

As for getting rid of treze uhh not so sure about that.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
tassard said:
You are surely right.I say that for ages.We must keep Zlatan for one more year.He must try to improve.Capello is the only responsible because he uses him as a target-man
zlatan used to play some good football till cap told him not to play egocentrically. since then he's forgotten (or is scared of) dribbling.
zlatan without his dribbling is nothing IMO. zlatan is dribbling

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
un altro alex said:
zlatan used to play some good football till cap told him not to play egocentrically. since then he's forgotten (or is scared of) dribbling.
zlatan without his dribbling is nothing IMO. zlatan is dribbling

Someone said that Zlatan got weight and that is the main reason he is not so good.IMO this is right.For his dribbling I think he still tries but he is not as good as last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)