Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
im amazed at how ppl want paddy to go:agree: it was not so long ago that everybody was singing his praises!

change of coach will see a change of attitude & hopefully a more offensive approach to Juve's game.

Paddy to stay - CapeLOL to go!

C Ronaldo is my guess

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As watching Zlatan play against Arsenal I have to say that he played very bad and he did exactly so in the last 10 games or so...
I really hope that we sell him to Chelsea or Real for lots of cash and then we buy Henry and Gerrard or Henry and Mancini
Henry to do what he knows to do and Gerrard or Mancini to replace the probably sold Camoranesi
then we could relax

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
no way, his pressconverents are always so funny. and he would always say "never doubt, the best team lost, the better team didnt deserv to loose"

Boksic

May 11, 2005
id happily take Mourinho, no to Henry he is 29 (i think), NO MORE 29 YEAR OLDS!

We need more youth and more italians, the team has lost its soul!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Fight Club said:
would it be impossible to lure de rossi away from olympico?
prefer him over gerrard, younger and italian

i was thinking the same thing myself! unfortunatly i dont think he would ever join Juve and not the creative man we need, but i would be overjoyed if juve managed to sign him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
if we sell anyone, i want it to be vieria. he has done shit all the last 6 months, slowly joggin around the pitch like he doesn't give a shit. for the amount juve are paying him, he should be 1 of our best players. he puts in little to no effort, and if it werent for puma, he would look 10x worse. we need an attacking mid. c.ronaldo, aimar, mancini would all be nice.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Totti wont ever wear a black & white shirt for many reasons.

However i would welcome Riquelme.

I also really like De Rossi, but he wont come either (future captain of AS Roma)

Yvos

Jan 30, 2006
People, what do you have against Zlatan? Ok, he isn't playing that well, but he still is one of the best strikers of the world. Selling him now would be a major mistake. Than it wil be the same as Henry, Zlatan will be better somewhere else, and you don't want someone like Zlatan against you when he's in good shape! So give him some rest, the boy will be the best player of the world in 1or 2 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)