Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
If you ask me, I don't want no fucking blockbuster deal , i want young unknown players who play with passion , who feel that they have something to prove and can run for 90 minutes.No Zlatans and Vieiras please.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
after last evening game i have this to say:

a team like juve needs players in attack who can play well and create. but ibra, he doesnt even create, and he doesnt make tricks either.

i hope that marchioni guy is good, because today camo really wasnt in the mood at all, his attitude and etc

summer transfers:
-if moggi can do it, then get gerrard, this man knows how to support attack if needed and makes good runs
-defender, gallas would be good, and someone else also
-new playmaker, someone to replace nedved, i dont know aimar or joaquin or someone, we wont get messi i supose.
-new forward, depends on if cap stays or leaves, if dp is in form then we might not need new forward, but cassano-ibra swap wouldnt be bad either, we need a striker who can score and isnt selfish.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
i think we should bring miccoli again

he had a good game against barca

he will not cost us money

he can replace zlatan when he plays like he played yesterday

Yeah Miccoli is great.I still belive it was a mistake that we kicked him and Di Vaio for Zlatan

Mar 30, 2006
Zlatan is good he just needs to get his confidence/arrogance back. I think we should offload Zalayeta, Birendelli, Pessotto, Gladstone (who I am not sure exists) and bring in Joaquin (who we could get for about 10 million euros cuz he is having problems at Betis and they are ready to let him go ( it is a huge bargan) and try our hardest to bring in Gallas cuz Thuram is not getting any younger. ALso we need a attacking center mid who could also cover the left. I am not sure who we could get (Robben is good but i am not sure about his injuries or if Chelsea would let him go.. rumours of him falling out with Jose)

I think a perfect team for next year would be

-------ADP/Ibra-----Trez

Robben-----------------------------Joaquin

--------Emerson----Vieira---------------

Cheillini-----Canna--Gallas/thuram---Zambrotta

--------------GIgi----------------

this team would still ba a solid one but with huge attacking and counter attacking potential with proably a attack that could rival Barca in my mind ... all of our flank ppl could beat their man and our mid field would be solid if Vieira can find his start of the season form.

What do you guys think... it might be expensive but if moggi works properly i think it could work out with Joaquin being a reasonable price... Gallas freeagent I think and Robben in a fight with his manager could force a transfer if we play our cardds right.

Jul 12, 2002
CalcioJuventus said:
Zlatan is good he just needs to get his confidence/arrogance back. I think we should offload Zalayeta, Birendelli, Pessotto, Gladstone (who I am not sure exists) and bring in Joaquin (who we could get for about 10 million euros cuz he is having problems at Betis and they are ready to let him go ( it is a huge bargan) and try our hardest to bring in Gallas cuz Thuram is not getting any younger. ALso we need a attacking center mid who could also cover the left. I am not sure who we could get (Robben is good but i am not sure about his injuries or if Chelsea would let him go.. rumours of him falling out with Jose)

I think a perfect team for next year would be

-------ADP/Ibra-----Trez

Robben-----------------------------Joaquin

--------Emerson----Vieira---------------

Cheillini-----Canna--Gallas/thuram---Zambrotta

--------------GIgi----------------

this team would still ba a solid one but with huge attacking and counter attacking potential with proably a attack that could rival Barca in my mind ... all of our flank ppl could beat their man and our mid field would be solid if Vieira can find his start of the season form.

What do you guys think... it might be expensive but if moggi works properly i think it could work out with Joaquin being a reasonable price... Gallas freeagent I think and Robben in a fight with his manager could force a transfer if we play our cardds right.

You want to have two new players responsible for our offense? Two players who've never played in Italy before? I think that Robben and Joaquin are insanely good players, but I don't think that it's a good idea to give the responsibility of creating our offense to newcomers, exclusively.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
china man said:
zlatan is a big crap
I've always thought that, even when he were good. In a swedish forum, I'm known as a Zlatan-hater. I don't hate him, I just don't think he is good for Juve or in Juve. The ONLY great thing about him in Juve is that I can watch every game on TV.

:::Transters IMO:::

We need to sell players to rebuild the aging and non-juve-fit players:

-Zlatan, better sell him so we get money outta him while we can. Real M, YES THX!
-Camoranesi, Crapello doesn't like him and I start to do the same. No stile JUVE!
-Zebina, Why were he signed in the 1st place? Idiotic.. Noone will want him now.
-Zalayeta, He deserves a starter place in a smaller team. He is a true Juventino!
-Pessotto, Aging professor.. we need fresh blood even though i LOVE him!
-G.Giannichedda: never asked for him or liked him. FVCKING Moggi (Appiah)!!
-P. Vieira: Run b!tch, RUUUN! if not.. sell to get cash for major signings below!!
-Blasi
-R. Olivera

We need to buy new players who want to really fight to win the CL!
- new RB: Eboue?, Trabelsi?, Sagnol?, Oddo? my vote: Oddo!
- new CB: Tudor?, Felipe?, Barzagli?, Gallas? my vote: Barzagli!
- new CM: Rosicky?, Pizarro?, Xavi? my Vote: Rosicky
- 2 new DM: C.Zanetti?, Sulley Muntari? my Vote: Muntari + C.Zanetti
- new RM: Marco Marchionni (done deal)
- new Forward: Cassano?, Gilardino?, Henry?, Torres? my Vote: Henry

So IMO we should get the following players:
-Thierry Henry - ArseAnal
-Marco Marchionni - Farma'
-Sulley Ali Muntari - Udinese
-Cristiano.Zanetti - Inter(national loosers)
-Tomas Rosicky - Dortmund
-Massimo Oddo - SS Nazio
-Andrea Barzagli - Palermo
-Abbiati - BBilan

My formation next season:

--------------Henry - Trezeguet------------

Nedved - Rosicky- Emerson - Marchionni

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Thuram - Oddo

-------------------Buffon--------------------

Bench: (with a REAL rotation system, CRAPELLO!)

- Alessandro Del Piero
- Primavera Striker, Palladino?
- A. Mutu
- S.A.Muntari
- C.Zanetti
- Balzaretti
- Chiellini
- R.Kovac
- A.Barzagli
- Abbiati
- Bonnefoi

NOTE 1: One of them are a MEGA player (Blockbuster deal). The rest are pretty young and a couple of experienced players in: pizarro and oddo.

NOTE 2: We got fat-ass cash from TV sponsor thingy. We get fat cash for Zlatan maybe?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Zlatan is shite right now but IMO we must take the risk and wait for one more year to watch what he can do.If we have a new striker deal ready for this summer then sell him this year but only AFTER THE WORLD CUP.

Vieira IMO must stay with us.Come on, Milan gae 30 millions for Gila to have him playing bad all the time.Does that mean that they have to sell him?

I heared that Pizzaro has problems in Inter because he is not a regular starter and he wants a move with Roma the most possible destination.If that is true we must hijack this move.He is a great player and he will be wasted in Roma

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
David Del Piero said:
So IMO we should get the following players:
-Thierry Henry - ArseAnal
-Marco Marchionni - Farma'
-Sulley Ali Muntari - Udinese
-Cristiano.Zanetti - Inter(national loosers)
-Tomas Rosicky - Dortmund
-Massimo Oddo - SS Nazio
-Andrea Barzagli - Palermo
-Abbiati - BBilan

Henry,Rosisky,Oddo out of the question

Trabelsi,C.Ronaldo,Joaquin,Riquilme,Pizarro,Gerrard,Torres,Eto,Yaha Toure, Gallas,Chris,Maresca are all great contenders...

Exit....Paddy,camo,Zebina (donkey Face),Pessoto,Blasi,R. Olivera,Zala

like you said....more young and hungry players in.....old and faded out players out..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yea... im a real adrmirer of Pizarro and he got serie a experience. 2 great seasons with udinese, but.. I feel Roma will get him. If i were Moggi i would try to see what i could do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)