Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
giovanotti said:
Well, Gerrard can't use both legs equaly while Neddy does that job perfectly.
Nedved can take free kicks from every position near the opponent's goal.
Nedved can be used as a flanker or as a striker supporter,while Gerrard is not a primary flanker.
If when u say flanker, u mean wide man, gerrard has been playing wide right for the majority of the season and played well. He may not be able to play left wing but he can play right.

I dont think what foot he uses really is the issue, the point is can they driver the team forward with high energy ...and yes they both do.

Regarding free kick, neddy isnt classed as a master of the art, he jus blasts them.

Gerrard is not in the pirlo class either, but he is still a threat in the blasting department.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
#10 said:
If when u say flanker, u mean wide man, gerrard has been playing wide right for the majority of the season and played well. He may not be able to play left wing but he can play right.

I dont think what foot he uses really is the issue, the point is can they driver the team forward with high energy ...and yes they both do.

Regarding free kick, neddy isnt classed as a master of the art, he jus blasts them.

Gerrard is not in the pirlo class either, but he is still a threat in the blasting department.

I agree about the point you exposed.
But I still think that Nedved can center the ball from the flanks while Gerrard's passes are from the center of the field.

Jul 5, 2005
Yes it's nice to hear that an if they want leave us in few years they have to make big blockbuster deals to satisfy us.

I can get no... Satisfaction....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe the smokescreen is that there is no smokescreen
Gerrard is not a regular DM who can play just there like Vieira and Emerson
Gerrard can play in a more adavanced role and also on the flank
Camoranesi is not Capello`s favourite player and we do seem to need the engine kind of player so maybe Gerrard is our real deal!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Adriano have had a bad season, though I don't think he's it. Chivu is doable, but are we willing to pay that much for a defender? Messi will be really expensive, is it worth to take such a chance? Gerrard will surely cost as alot, I'd be willing to pay up to 45-50€m for him anyways. Mancini won't hurt our economy, and he's a fast flanker. I don't think there is much truth in Romas current statement, they are just encouraging the fans and players. C. Ronaldo is a more expensive Mancini, please leave him in united.

Henry
will play for Barcelona this coming season, mark it. Lampard will stay at Chelsea, hopefully.

The players I do know Capello want is Gerrard, Adriano, Chivu and Messi. Either would be fine by me at a decent prize, the only one im willing to pay a little extra for is Gerrard.

Yvos

Jan 30, 2006
Look, we will need somebody to replace Nedved in the future and the best one to do this job is Aimar.
We don't need Robben, he doesn't fit in a system which doesn't have wingers.
We should ge Alessio back!
I'm from Belgium and i have seen Kompany play and i think juve have to buy him now while he isn't that expensive. He will be one of the best defenders of the world in a few years.
The same for Fernando Torres, but like a lot have written before, i don't know if we need a striker.
And also don't think that we can use Gerrard or Lampard. We have Vieira and Emerson, which are already two central midfielders. But it won't hurt to buy one off course!!!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yvos said:
Look, we will need somebody to replace Nedved in the future and the best one to do this job is Aimar.
We don't need Robben, he doesn't fit in a system which doesn't have wingers.
We should ge Alessio back!
I'm from Belgium and i have seen Kompany play and i think juve have to buy him now while he isn't that expensive. He will be one of the best defenders of the world in a few years.
The same for Fernando Torres, but like a lot have written before, i don't know if we need a striker.
And also don't think that we can use Gerrard or Lampard. We have Vieira and Emerson, which are already two central midfielders. But it won't hurt to buy one off course!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)