Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
I have to agree with that,
not that he wouldnt be a brilliant transfer,
but he would really add nothing,
he isnt more creative than Vieira/Emo/Ballack/Lampard
and he has absolutely no exp other than the EPL
and i seriusly doubt Cap will change our system,
we have other priorities (wingers,defenders)
True!!!:agree:

Jul 28, 2002
giovanotti said:
Gerrard will never be able to replace Nedved.
They are different kind of players.
how are they different types of players?

Both free role hardworking attacking players? Both like to get forward and impose themselves?

Only difference i see is that ned preferes the left and gez the right.

Watch the modern gerrard for liverpool, he is their nedved.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Can Gerrard replace the Great Nedved. I don't think so, i don't think that we could find a player with Nedved'd caliber.

Requilme, May be. What do you thikn guys

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree with you all the way, Batigol.
Nedved is irreplaceable, however Riquelme would be a good acquisition for the club (although a mere consolation the day Neddy retires).

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Jem83 said:
I agree with you all the way, Batigol.
Nedved is irreplaceable, however Riquelme would be a good acquisition for the club (although a mere consolation the day Neddy retires).
you are totaly right, it will be a consolation.

i like Riquelme, i want him in the black and wihte. i hope moggi is working on this deal. making everyone believe that he wants Gerrard and then snatches Riquelme with a cheap price.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
rodrigo palacio will take over for nedved, i saw his spotlight type thing on futbol mundial on goltv, and he looks like the real deal, 3 years after startin in the 5th league in Argentina, hes made it all the way to playing with Boca Juniors and has won top honors in 2 championships and hes played for the Argentinian NT. Hes the one that will replace nedved, not gerrard. Palacio will be our Kaka.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
juventino19 said:
rodrigo palacio will take over for nedved, i saw his spotlight type thing on futbol mundial on goltv, and he looks like the real deal, 3 years after startin in the 5th league in Argentina, hes made it all the way to playing with Boca Juniors and has won top honors in 2 championships and hes played for the Argentinian NT. Hes the one that will replace nedved, not gerrard. Palacio will be our Kaka.
yea, I'm quite excited to see him in the black&whie soon. Been watching him in the Clausura Argentina and I'm quite pleased with his performance.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Im a big fan of Riquelme & would add some much needed creativity.

But, we really need a player with some pace and creativity, as that is what we are lacking.

Jul 5, 2005
I think that Messi is the only man who can replace Nedved and he is a guarantee for Juve future. All the others are solutions of the moment.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
riquelme cant replace nedved ,he is a totally different kind of player and we would need to change our system to accomodate him and we all know capello does not liek to change system.i would not be surprised to see rosisky turn up in turin though i dont think he has ever fully lived up to the hype a move to a big club could be what he needs

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
#10 said:
how are they different types of players?

Both free role hardworking attacking players? Both like to get forward and impose themselves?

Only difference i see is that ned preferes the left and gez the right.

Watch the modern gerrard for liverpool, he is their nedved.

Well, Gerrard can't use both legs equaly while Neddy does that job perfectly.
Nedved can take free kicks from every position near the opponent's goal.
Nedved can be used as a flanker or as a striker supporter,while Gerrard is not a primary flanker.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
C Ronaldo is my guess & considering that we nearly had him if it wasnt for salas,but i suppose he would probably been shipped off to a team like siena or palermo & that would have been the end of him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Byrone said:
C Ronaldo is my guess & considering that we nearly had him if it wasnt for salas,but i suppose he would probably been shipped off to a team like siena or palermo & that would have been the end of him.
I've been somewhat reluctant to acknowledge Christiano Ronaldo and his talent in the past, simply because I don't *like* the man.
However, last night it was quite clear to me that we could really use a player with PACE as his most prominent attribute, someone really really fast who could also grab himself a goal once in awhile. Like Di Livio.
I don't enjoy saying this, but "CR 7" fits the bill perfectly.
Would've been a likely signing if he hadn't already signed a new contract at Old Twatford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)