Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Shyne said:
if gerrard comes, vieria and emerson wont be effected. i think it will most likely have an impact on nedved, who will be 34 next season. i think cammo will either be gone or be a bench player next season.

gerrard/nedved, emerson, vieria, marchionni/mutu

Damn straight chief, Gerrard will be neddy's replacement...which to be fair, is perfect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Enron said:
Youre not getting Gerrard fools.
That's what most ppl said about Vieira :D
Moggi will give him an offer he can't refuse. Think about it. Gerrard has already won the CL with his most beloved club, and he might wanna prove that he can succeed even in another league. He is strong and could be the main man on our midfield ;)

FORZA GERRARD!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
tassard said:
I still think that we will take Ballack.

He is free.
He is a huge name
He is slightly better than Gerrard IMO
He fits better in our team

that are great points, but he wants the EPL, so he is not comming to Italy

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
tassard said:
I still think that we will take Ballack.

He is free.
He is a huge name
He is slightly better than Gerrard IMO
He fits better in our team
i dont think his that huge name(or in fact the name is all he got left), his best days are over, and his not better than gerrard.

will he fit to our team? i dont know, emerson-ballack for me doesnt seem good, emerson-gerrard looks much better. imo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
joe5 said:
I insist that Gerand is not a costant player and he will never fit to Juve.

I have to agree with that,
not that he wouldnt be a brilliant transfer,
but he would really add nothing,
he isnt more creative than Vieira/Emo/Ballack/Lampard
and he has absolutely no exp other than the EPL
and i seriusly doubt Cap will change our system,
we have other priorities (wingers,defenders)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if vieira was to leave, then gerrard would be welcomed. but what i want to know is why capello doesnt want to make this team have any creativity.

nedved is old, mutu is a support striker...hence, if gerrard does join and replaces one of vieira or emerson for that matter, what happens with left wing? C.Ronaldo maybe??

i dont know, i just think this team needs a player in the hole spraying good balls aorund the park and great through balls to our strikers.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Jeeks said:
What is a costant player?
A player that always plays good, a player that in every match plays at his 100% and never reduces his performance. A perfect example of a costant player could be Zambrotta and maybe cannavaro.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zambrotta is truely the perfect example for consisntency!
He should win the Golden Ball or at least be one of the top 2 in the Golden Ball list with Ronaldinho!
Zambrotta is way underated!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Salkcin said:
A player who allways deliver the same performances no matter how bad things are going.

Juve_25 said:
A player that always plays good, a player that in every match plays at his 100% and never reduces his performance. A perfect example of a costant player could be Zambrotta and maybe cannavaro.
There is no player as costant player, it is called consistency, the player is called consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)