Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #284
    I made that last year when the 1st rumors started. Just changed the logos. :angel:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Mark,

Tutto sport said today that Gerrard would accept a move to Turin If things don't go well on his contract or something like this.

What do you think?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #292
    Azzurri7 said:
    Mark,

Tutto sport said today that Gerrard would accept a move to Turin If things don't go well on his contract or something like this.

What do you think?
    I think that if Liverpool want to let Gerrard go and the sum is about 25-30m € Juve can go for it for sure. Gerrard won't sign for another Premiership team. Capello likes him and there's a good chance we could net him. Like I said before, it's either him, Lampard or C. Ronaldo. Don't be surprised if it's a guy we never mentionned. :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I wonder who will stay of Emerson / Vieira IF we signed Gerrard. I think Emerson is safe, since he is crucial for us. And Vieira might move...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #296
    David Del Piero said:
    I wonder who will stay of Emerson / Vieira IF we signed Gerrard. I think Emerson is safe, since he is crucial for us. And Vieira might move...
    Camo will be the one leaving IMO and Juve will play a 4-3-3. If CR7 comes, the same but in a 4-4-2.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Actually I think Gerrard could play the right midfielder role to as he has the pace he is quite good at dribbling and has great crossing and I don`t think I even need to comment about his defensive abilities

Jul 28, 2002
    Stevie G is currently playin in a neddy free role for Lpool, but on the right.

His crossing is immense, he IS the straight line fastest player i have seen live (includes Ronaldo and Henry) and has more dribbling skill than u think.

Gerrard would be too good to be true.

Gerrard Emo Vieira Neddy.

That is a ridiculously good line up.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    if gerrard comes, vieria and emerson wont be effected. i think it will most likely have an impact on nedved, who will be 34 next season. i think cammo will either be gone or be a bench player next season.

gerrard/nedved, emerson, vieria, marchionni/mutu

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)