Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is it:

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Gallas---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta

Camoranesi---Emerson---Lampard---Mutu/Neddy

-------------Trezeguet---Ibrahimovic-----------

OUT:

-Vieira
-Zebina
-Blasi
-Giannichedda
-Zalayeta
-Olivera
-Abbiati
-Miccoli
-Tudor
-Pessotto

IN:

-Gallas
-Lampard
-Palladino (easy to bring back)
-C. Zanetti (better than GG...)
-Marchionni (Done deal)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
This is what La Stampa thinks about the troup for next seasons:

Safe:
Buffon, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Del Piero, Emerson, Mutu, Thuram, Trezeguet, Zambrotta.

Doubtful:
Ibrahimovic, Chiellini, Kovac, Nedved, Pessotto, Vieira.

Leaving:
Abbiati, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera, Zalayeta.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
David Del Piero said:

Safe:
Buffon, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Del Piero, Emerson, Mutu, Thuram, Trezeguet, Zambrotta.

Doubtful:

Leaving:

WOW--they have Iby and Vieira as doubtful? Pessotto is retiring..so maybe the list has other inaccuracies, as well.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
well.. Ibra is doubtful since many clubs like Chelsea, Real Madrid are after him. And he hasn't played so well this season. Plus we can get a shitload of cash for him.

So thats why he is doubtful. I guess.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
David Del Piero said:
well.. Ibra is doubtful since many clubs like Chelsea, Real Madrid are after him. And he hasn't played so well this season. Plus we can get a shitload of cash for him.

So thats why he is doubtful. I guess.

That makes sense. :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
David Del Piero said:

Safe:

Doubtful:

Leaving:
I would add Capello in the doubtful group.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It will be ronaldinho :p

Barcelona's Brazilian star Ronaldinho, right, talks with Juventus coach Fabio Capello prior to the start of a testimonial match for Demetrio Albertini
Barcelona's Brazilian star Ronaldinho, right, talks with Juventus coach Fabio Capello prior to the start of a testimonial match for Demetrio Albertiniat the San Siro stadium in Milan, Italy on March 15, 2006. (AP Photo/Antonio Calanni)

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/photos/index.html?aid=294045&d=1

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    My take on this:

Safe:Buffon, Chiellini, Vieira, Kovac, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Nedved(if Juve don't win the CL), Balzaretti, Teezeguet, Mutu, Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro.

Doubtful: : Birindelli(to replace Pessotto), Bonnefoi(good enough backup?), Giannichedda.

Leaving: Pessotto(retirement), Criscito(loan), Camoranesi(relationship with Capello), Blasi, Olivera(replaced with Marchionni), Zalayeta(time is up), Zebina, Abbiati(return to Milan).

This means we need to find a starting Right Midefielder; C. Ronaldo?, Mancini?, Joaquin?,
    a backup defensive midfielder; C. Zanetti,
    a 4th striker; Suazo? D. Milito?, Vucinic?
    a starting Right Back; Oddo? Zaccardo? Ujfalusi?(can't cross but good defensively) Alves? Nelson?(too young) Salgado?(nah),
    a backup keeper; Antonioli.(I would go for Landreau but he's too good for backup, same as Amelia),
    a CB to replace the aging D we have; Barzagli?, Pablo?, Felipe? Gallas?, Kompany? Chivu? or less known players like G. Milito and Tomas Hubchman. Alex, Senderos, Lugano, R. Carvalho and Perea caught my eye too.
    In the case Pavel leaves(nooooooo); Vicente, D. Carvalho, Robben (yeah right), Malouda, Ribéry, Palacio, Yeste.

In conclusion, is Gerrard/Lampard really needed at Juve? By my reasoning NO. So this means Moggi will buy one of them. :p
    Of course they would be needed here, we need a mid that can score from anywhere. In both cases(4-4-2, 4-3-3) I think the odd man out is Camoranesi in the eventual arrival of C. Ronaldo or Gerrard/Lampard.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Lampard will go to Barcelona if he were to leave Chelsea. Camoranesi will leave due to Marchionni's presence. C Zanetti will probably be heading tis way as well.

Oh yea, Roma is planning to purchase Iaquinta, so he will not be in our wishlist.

And as I said, we will again end up with some1 not even rumoured b4.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    mark77 said:
    ---------------------Buffon--------------------

Gallas---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta

------Gerrard-----Emerson------Vieira------

---Ibrahimovic---Trezeguet---C. Ronaldo---

Mutu would better serve the purpose of the playmaker if given a role in the attacking lineup. Rather than keeping C. Ronaldo on the left of a three man front.
    Replace C.Ronaldo with Mutu/Del Piero and this line up looks very threatening. (That's until Capello takes the team out on the pitch)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    baggio said:
    Mutu would better serve the purpose of the playmaker if given a role in the attacking lineup. Rather than keeping C. Ronaldo on the left of a three man front.
    Replace C.Ronaldo with Mutu/Del Piero and this line up looks very threatening. (That's until Capello takes the team out on the pitch)
    :lol2:

It's all adding up

Gerrard in...... caused by

PX......PV4+ €/CR7

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
    If juventus buy Lampard, Gerrard or Ballack then Moggi should go (or whoever decides who to buy)... then he's infected with Real Madrid disease - buying players we don't need. Would be silly to use millions on positions we already got perfectly covered with world class players.

We need a right back and wingers.

I think it's a winger if this "BlockBuster" is true... only full back who got superstar status is Barca's Puyol and he's going nowhere.
    And I don't hope it's C. Ronaldo - just saw a video with him. He's quick, but lot of the videoclips in the compilation is just where he tricks 1-2 defenders and fails to assist or score.
    He can't get the job done though he's amazingly fast.

Jul 5, 2005
    Gerrard is simpathetic player but he isn't costant. Last year played only in 2 matches and specifically in the second half of them: Olimpiakos and Milan.

Jul 5, 2005
    mark77 said:
    My take on this:

Safe:Buffon, Chiellini, Vieira, Kovac, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Nedved(if Juve don't win the CL), Balzaretti, Teezeguet, Mutu, Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro.
    You mean that if we win the CL he will leave us?

Jul 5, 2005
    I think also that if Gallas dont come to Juve it's good to take Diarra in his place. He is the most important player for Lyon in defence and he is only 24 years old contrary toGallas who is 29.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)