Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Juventus and Milan are set to battle it out on the transfer market for Chelsea defender William Gallas.

The French international’s future at Stamford Bridge is in doubt and both Italian giants are prepared to make an offer if he opts to leave the Premiership champions.

Although a recognised central defender, Gallas’ versatility has impressed Juve and Milan who have a right-back spot to fill next term.

Juventus will almost certainly sell Jonathan Zebina, probably to Tottenham, and subsequently need a new full-back after they failed to lure Willy Sagnol from Bayern Munich.

The Turin giants would also hope that the strong French contingent at the Stadio delle Alpi in the form of Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira and David Trezeguet could prove tempting to Gallas.

The Rossoneri are taking an interest seeing as Jaap Stam has agreed an Ajax switch and Marcos Cafu may join Sao Paulo.

However, Gallas is not the only individual being monitored by the top two teams in Italy at this present time.

Milan are known to be very keen on Lazio full-back Massimo Oddo, while Real Madrid’s Michel Salgado has been associated with the Old Lady since last summer.

Meanwhile, further reports in the peninsula on Wednesday are mirroring previous whispers that Juventus want Steven Gerrard.

The Liverpool captain could be Juve’s big summer swoop seeing as the club’s infamous triad is now set to continue running the club.

Channel4/

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Ramin said:

Juventus and Milan are set to battle it out on the transfer market for Chelsea defender William Gallas.

The French international’s future at Stamford Bridge is in doubt and both Italian giants are prepared to make an offer if he opts to leave the Premiership champions.

Although a recognised central defender, Gallas’ versatility has impressed Juve and Milan who have a right-back spot to fill next term.

Juventus will almost certainly sell Jonathan Zebina, probably to Tottenham, and subsequently need a new full-back after they failed to lure Willy Sagnol from Bayern Munich.

The Turin giants would also hope that the strong French contingent at the Stadio delle Alpi in the form of Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira and David Trezeguet could prove tempting to Gallas.

The Rossoneri are taking an interest seeing as Jaap Stam has agreed an Ajax switch and Marcos Cafu may join Sao Paulo.

However, Gallas is not the only individual being monitored by the top two teams in Italy at this present time.

Milan are known to be very keen on Lazio full-back Massimo Oddo, while Real Madrid’s Michel Salgado has been associated with the Old Lady since last summer.

Meanwhile, further reports in the peninsula on Wednesday are mirroring previous whispers that Juventus want Steven Gerrard.

The Liverpool captain could be Juve’s big summer swoop seeing as the club’s infamous triad is now set to continue running the club.

Channel4/
I posted my question the same time you posted this article:p

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #209
    It just says they are going to Liverpool to talk about Gerrard. They also say that the triade is not confirmed yet.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #211
    I think it's either

Gerrard/Lampard
    or
    Cristiano Ronaldo.

If we get Gerrard, we will play with 3 in the mid or one of Vieira or Emerson will leave so Cristiano Ronaldo is more probable at the moment for me but we could use Gerrard since Emo and PV4 are getting old.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mark77 said:
    I think it's either

Gerrard/Lampard
    or
    Cristiano Ronaldo.

If we get Gerrard, we will play with 3 in the mid or one of Vieira or Emerson will leave so Cristiano Ronaldo is more probable at the moment for me but we could use Gerrard since Emo and PV4 are getting old.
    I'm not happy with C.Ronaldo....:cry:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I aren't too happy with Vieira this season... and Emerson is definately gonna stay. He is crucial to us. Why not have all 3? :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #216
    ---------------------Buffon--------------------

Gallas---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta

------Gerrard-----Emerson------Vieira------

---Ibrahimovic---Trezeguet---C. Ronaldo---

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ballack has said today that he would prefer to go to the EPL than go to spain, rumours are saying that he is probably going to Chelsea... wich means that maybe we could be after Lampard, Im just guesing here :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    i dunt think we will have the money to buy both gerrard and c.ronaldo ...mayb if we sell zlatan then sumthing can be work but i dunt think capello would wanna loose him ..saying that we bring gerrard ...and put palacio in c.ronaldo's place according 2 mark's formation i think thats a bigger possibility

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    mark77 said:
    ---------------------Buffon--------------------

Gallas---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta

------Gerrard-----Emerson------Vieira------

---Ibrahimovic---Trezeguet---C. Ronaldo---

FGS why to buy C.Ronaldo for this position if we have Mutu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)