Moggi will Return to Juve?? (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Alexander said:
I cannot believe my eyes! I am actually hearing people refusing Moggi's services... The guy has been our leader throughout an incredibly successful period in this club's history. How can you forget that?? We all know the ocean of titles he helped us win and the long list of stars he was responsible of buying. Furthermore he defended the Old Lady's best interest with the pure Juventino heart he has.

To everyone who says he cheated I have this to say:

1) There were never any direct evidence that he got the referees to favor our results.

2) All the referees were found innocent. If this is true Moggi could never have cheated.

3) Why was the trial fixed in a way where the defence did not have ample time to actually defend itself? Why are we reading De Santis saying Inter tailed him? And the dodgy questions go on and on... The answer is simple: Inter, in the middle of their tragedy of failing to win a major trophy since 1989, finally came up with a plan they thought would give them Lo Scudetto. You could say 17 years of jealousy finally proved too much for Moratti.

Of course, they will again find themselves dissapointed next year when Milan, Roma or even the outsider Palermo will lift Lo Scudetto.

We won each and every match on the pitch last season, even the players from Juventus' opponents have agreed to that.

I can proudly say my team has won 29 Scudetti. And nothing Moratti and his bitch Rossi do will ever change that. So, when they wait until we win Lo Scudetto 32 ro award us with our third star I take comfort in the fact that God knows the truth of it!!

There are few and I mean FEW people in this world with the flair for dealing with transfers that Luciano possess!

And finally to those who decided to judge Moggi I will ask you to remember that he loves Juventus like you do yourself and always wanted the best for the Old Lady.

Dude, you re living in a world of Wonder!

1. Do you think Jean-Claude Blanc and Cobolli Gigli will let Moggi back in theClub?! :disagree:

2. Yeah, Moggi loved Juve and loved them so much that he influented refs so that he can be sure that Juve is winning! That is not really fair from him!

3. Juventus, unfortunately, has 27 scudetti! Maybe we have 29 scudetti for you, but then I could say we have 6 Champions League titles, but we havent!

4. Grow up!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
godsoul_gom said:
we really won last title ON the pitch, never doubt it. the players runs, kicks the ball... and they sweats just like other team sweats. some refs gives us advantage, so what? the other big names got it too.
that little advantage changes a lot of things, it was done, it is past we should accept it and look forward. and most importantly we should learn from our mistakes, and make sure not to do the same again (by not brining the likes of moggi)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)