Moggi wants Cesar and Oddo (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nofuture ] ++
Oddo (or Panucci) would be great adition, Thuram could move to the centre alongside with Legro (i hope that he settle this year for Juve) and with Zambo on left our defence would need only one young defender to mature untill Thuram will go...
So defence would look

Oddo ---- Thuram ---- Legro ----- Zambo

on bench
+ Birindeli
+ Pessotto
+ Iuliano
+ Zebina
+ someone young

If it happen that Cannavaro will come we can get rid of Iuliano or Pessotto, but still our primary target should be young defender.

On wings we need to replace this crap boy Camoranesi, so far in Euro he plays owfully, and i never was admiring him in Juve. from right wingers i would prefer those whom i saw shining in EURO: van der Meyde (excange him with Inter), Joaquin (this boy realy has talent, i rate him as potencial superstar) or.... there is no more good right wingers, i heard that Malbranque (from Fulham) plays very well, but he is more AMC then AMR.
On left we have Nedved, and don't tell me that he is our central attacker or our tactick do not use left midfielder, i think coach can allways change atctik to serve club best. And how good was Nedved on left with free role roaming via the pich in Holland vs Chech's...... He is the best.. alongside him can come only Vincente or Pires with Robben but why buy player while we have one of the best?
Capello is capable.His record prooves that he win everything with the club in 2-3 years and then goes down... so 3 years is enough for Dechamps to mature and become our next generation coach :D

well said!!!
and i think their contracts expire the same period?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

Pedretti signed for Marsaille already. why? i have no idea. we were rumoured to him just before he was snapped up. im sure it was marsaille though.

as for Cesar and oddo, well, that would be great. Oddo is needed, i can only think of trabelsi being the other option. Cesar is a classy player, im not sure why some here dont like him. im just wondering how capello would play if he does get both. oddo at right back, zambro at left back and cesar left wing...not bad at all.

as for that line up given, seeing emerson and tacchinardi as a duo is worrying as i think only emerson is needed.

anyway, i wont complain if cesar and oddo join juve. both are good players and we can use both well also.
Agree!

And just think if we move Zambro to right mid coz we will get Jank!?GREAT!
---------------------Buff--------------------------

------------Oddo-----Canna----------Jank-------------

---Zambro-----Emo-----Maresca------Cesar----------

---------------------Neddy-------------------------------

--------------Trez----------------Dp--------------------------

Capello,you are doing just great!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't think that Jank would be useful in a 3 men defence, he's not a central defender... if we are going for a 3 man defence you should change him to the midfield

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
i think three defence will be good but not with janko in it

thuram cannavaro zibina

emerson maresca

zambrotta janko

nedved

treze dp

and i dont think that treze will stay in juve he did not play good in the uero

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Bla Bla Bla just like always.
Just like : ''Deschamps will be the next Juventus coach.''

Guys what do you think of Pedretti ?
Very much people say that he has the Didier Deschamps gameplay.
Seems like we must scout that player ain't we...
Pedretti signed for Marseille

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
These lineups are rather ridiculous. They don't make any sense at all. Everyone is now dumber for looking at them.
well said... besides, I don't believe these rumours, I doubt that Neddy is leaving, nobody wants to pay 20million euros for 32year old... so Cesar isn't coming...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

well said... besides, I don't believe these rumours, I doubt that Neddy is leaving, nobody wants to pay 20million euros for 32year old ... so Cesar isn't coming...
chelsea???..good job he has already rejected them :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

chelsea???..good job he has already rejected them :D
well, crazy roman is another case, nobody knows what he'll do next... :D Nedved's loalty is admirable, hopefully he'll stay for a long time as coach or something after his playing career, or maybe as scout like Sivori...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i was quite disappointed that he turned down the offer which would've given us alot of money for a player his age,but i hope this will drive him to producing one more great season before the end.it'd be good for him to end his career on a high.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i was quite disappointed that he turned down the offer which would've given us alot of money for a player his age,but i hope this will drive him to producing one more great season before the end.it'd be good for him to end his career on a high.

just have him play on the left and you will see.

Aug 1, 2003
truth be told cesar's one of my fav players. Oddo is just fine, but I'd like it if Juve look into other options... Oddo somehow doesn't 'cut it'. but if we get him, well, it wouldn't be THAT bad.

I hope.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
cesar and oddo are decent players,but i'd just be spending the rest of the summer thinking about who we could have gotten instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)