Moggi Want Totti In Turin (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totti

May 20, 2004
Why don't u start another topic, something like this one: Raul, Ruud van Nisterlooy, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Owen, Henry, Vieira, Nesta, Maldini, Shevcencko and Kaka, all to Juvemerdas ?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
Why don't u start another topic, something like this one: Raul, Ruud van Nisterlooy, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Owen, Henry, Vieira, Nesta, Maldini, Shevcencko and Kaka, all to Juvemerdas ?
We could open threads about these players, because we could afford them. In Roma forums I read topics like that:

Baiocco - my dream signing (finnaly revenge for Capello)
Ivanschitz to replace Totti?
Biggest transfer in the last 10 years: Carew for free!

:rofl: again at you, you dirty bastard, and get the **** out of here! This is our place, and you have your own forum so FVCK OFF!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

We could open threads about these players, because we could afford them. In Roma forums I read topics like that:

Heh heh heh... yeah! :D

I bet AS Roma cannot even pay its phone bills!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

:rofl: again at you, you dirty bastard, and get the **** out of here! This is our place, and you have your own forum so FVCK OFF!

:rofl:

Aug 1, 2003
whats wrong with having totti? he's a great player and could prove worthy for our club. stop thinking of where he comes from etc etc; he's a great player and that's that.

and for the user totti, with all due respect, don't act as if this news is nothing. even if juve probably wont get totti, be aware that your financial state could prove costly for your team. heck, they said nesta would be laziale forever and look what happened to that. could happen to totti too.

ps- additional info; i dont hate roma :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A beautifull dream... u totti will never EVER play for juve.

He dont have the guts to do a U turn of this proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)