★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
---------------Buffon

Zebina----Ferrari----Cannavaro----Janku

----------Emerson------Maresca

Zambrotta-------Totti-------Del Piero

-----------------Vieri

this would be nice...

like this : We buy ferrari, we give thuram for cannavaro, we buy janku and give sculli, we buy emerson and give blasi, we buy vieri or gila, we get Totti because sensi gets an heartattack and will no longer be presindet of roma :D :D :D

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
whats the point of talking about Totti at Juve, this will never happen.

Moggi was just saying that he would love to have a player like him in his team, doesnt mean he's going out to buy him. Its just making conversation really, nothing to talk about.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
whats the point of talking about Totti at Juve, this will never happen.

Moggi was just saying that he would love to have a player like him in his team, doesnt mean he's going out to buy him. Its just making conversation really, nothing to talk about.
dude if u dont wanna talk about it, then donT!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m willing that Juve give Roma 40M$+Di Vaio+Iuliano+Montero+Tacchinardi for Totti and Emerson
and I am willing to add Thuram if we get also Mancini

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
But they've had this numbering 2 years ago during the WC. Del Piero doesn't mind, he likes his 7. This is no longer the issue. I remember though before the WC Totti was asked in one of the interviews "If you had to chose one of two: 1. jersey with #10 or 2. an opportunity to score a winning goal in the final and not give this opportunity to DP, which would you chose"?

And he replied "I am gonna give Del Piero neither the #10, nor an opportunity to score the winning goal".

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hey Totti , your from Romania ha??? am living in Romania 2 , but thanks god am not Romanian ... If you don't like our threads then get yo a$$ out !

about totti , that would be nice , but as long as he hates us , hmmm screw him , Lol ...

utarlok

May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
BS :)

Change Totti to Aimar that is more reasonable and reachable.....

and use Tacchi instead of Maresca....

with Aimar and Emerson ,,Maresca is useless........then I prefer a tackler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)