Moggi Want Totti In Turin (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
Totti "the faggit" and ass roma are the losers u idiot

despite all the great players and coach they 've had they only could win 1 scuditto in almost 20 years 1983-2001

as moggi once said "roma clubs combined have won less trophies in all of their history than juve in the last 10 years"

got it totti idiot

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Won't happen, Totti wouldn't do this to the Roma fans.

BTW I remember reading a while back i don't remember where, maybe football italia (?) that Agnelli wanted Capello...

Go figure...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
how can you have the nerve to call other club officials losers when Sensi is your president!? :howler:
:star::howler:
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Juve will get its 3rd star sooner than Roma win's its fourth Scudetto!
Excellent way to put it :D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Hey Totti, how many times did Roma win Seria A? Four times? Oh I am sorry... THREE times! Wow... what a record!

Juve will get its 3rd star sooner than Roma win's its fourth Scudetto!

I love this game.
Dammn.....I tough that they have 2 Scudettos onley,now I see one in 1942.......it must be Mussolinis work!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Milodino ] ++
Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has admitted he'd love to bring AS Roma captain Francesco Totti to Turin.

"My great ambition, something that would appeal to me, would be to bring Italy's greatest footballer, Francesco Totti, to Turin," declared Moggi yesterday.

He also revealed: "The directors wanted to sign coach Fabio Capello, but Agnelli didn't want him. His idea was to go for Didier Deschamps."
Moggi also contradicted Capello's comments that he didn't influence Jonathan Zebina's move to Juve from AS Roma.

"Oh, yes, he asked for the Frenchman," insisted Moggi. "He also asked for Emerson before we made his arrival official.
"Vieri? His signing is, alone, a matter for the directors."

Tribalfootball.com
wasn't it Gazzetta dello Sport that had an article about Moggi being shown the door since he was against Agnelli's ideas and all. In that article they hinted that Moggi wanted DD while Agnelli Prandelli...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Milodino ] ++
Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has admitted he'd love to bring AS Roma captain Francesco Totti to Turin.

"My great ambition, something that would appeal to me, would be to bring Italy's greatest footballer, Francesco Totti, to Turin," declared Moggi yesterday.

He also revealed: "The directors wanted to sign coach Fabio Capello, but Agnelli didn't want him. His idea was to go for Didier Deschamps."
Moggi also contradicted Capello's comments that he didn't influence Jonathan Zebina's move to Juve from AS Roma.

"Oh, yes, he asked for the Frenchman," insisted Moggi. "He also asked for Emerson before we made his arrival official. "Vieri? His signing is, alone, a matter for the directors."

Tribalfootball.com
Since when have we signes Emerson Officially :D
I dont see on www.juventus.com we signed him :)

We may have the agreement with the player, but sign him from Roma... Not yet!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
BUMMER!

Well atleast its tribalfootball. So there is no truth behind it whatsoever, Moggi rarely speaks about his Transfertargets!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
so why did Moggi say before that signing Capello was Agnelli's last decision about Juve?! This is, once again, pure tribalfootball BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)