Moggi Want Totti In Turin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milodino

May 12, 2004
Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has admitted he'd love to bring AS Roma captain Francesco Totti to Turin.

"My great ambition, something that would appeal to me, would be to bring Italy's greatest footballer, Francesco Totti, to Turin," declared Moggi yesterday.

He also revealed: "The directors wanted to sign coach Fabio Capello, but Agnelli didn't want him. His idea was to go for Didier Deschamps."
Moggi also contradicted Capello's comments that he didn't influence Jonathan Zebina's move to Juve from AS Roma.

"Oh, yes, he asked for the Frenchman," insisted Moggi. "He also asked for Emerson before we made his arrival official.
"Vieri? His signing is, alone, a matter for the directors."

Tribalfootball.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

delwinho

May 28, 2004
that will be hell of a team for juventus

zam zebina montero thuram
nedved emerson camo
totti
del vieri

its moggi and his touches of magic yet again

OP

Milodino

May 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    maybe he will follow fabio capello? but he aready said.. he will only go real madrid.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    dunt think that will happen....
    do we have the financial strength to do that?
    plus i've read somewhere that IF Totti leave it wont be to other Italian club.....

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    there are some defficult to believe rumours like salas is traded with rothen or totti is coming to juve or maradonna is playing with juve next season:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    not just Tribalfootball.

http://www.goalcity.it/GoalNewsDettaglioNotizia/1,2588,162322-1,00.html

Roma, il sogno di Moggi: "Fosse possibile, porterei Totti alla Juve"

Luciano Moggi rivela il suo unico, vero grande sogno di mercato: "Mi piacerebbe portare alla Juve il più grande calciatore italiano, Francesco Totti". E non è l'unica confessione che Big Luciano consegna ai cronisti. Il dg bianconero regala altre gustose primizie: "Capello lo abbiamo voluto noi, non Agnelli. Lui pensava a Deschamps". Don Fabio ha detto che le trattative per Zebina ed Emerson sono iniziate molto prima del suo arrivo. Pronta la smentita di Moggi: "Il francese ce lo ha chiesto lui. Emerson piace molto anche a noi. Vieri? Il suo arrivo a Torino è solo questione di dettagli".

Basically the same thing except in Italian.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
    Yeah, and I heard that Moggi wants George Michael...fot his bed :) :) :) :) :)

Stupid loser....
    how can you have the nerve to call other club officials losers when Sensi is your president!? :howler:

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    OK, Moggi is a loser. Then let me ask you Mr. Totti from Romania, why Roma is in debts, and Juve not? I know the answer. Because the only loser of calcio is Sensi :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)