Moggi makes Triade pledge (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Luciano Moggi has revealed that the three powerful men at the heart of Juventus’ success story are staying put. "Giraudo, Bettega and myself are going nowhere," he declared today.

Speculation surrounding the future of the three directors has been ongoing for some time, with rumours of an imminent parting of the ways gathering momentum.

Such an end to arguably the most potent footballing triumvirate in Italian football would have brought into question the future success of the club.

Indeed an Italian television programme on Italia 7 Gold reported on Saturday night that Moggi would be returning to Torino at the end of the season.

But Juve’s director general denied all the speculation today and went so far as to explain that the "Triade" would be remaining intact for the foreseeable future.

"I completely deny any future move to Torino," he told Nesti Channel. "In fact, I’ll take this opportunity to tell you that Giraudo, Bettega and myself are all staying at Juventus.

"Our future is black and white," he continued, referring to Juve’s club colours. "There is no doubt about it. The rest is all just small talk."

The triad comprises Moggi, director of finance Antonio Giraudo and Vice-President Roberto Bettega, who in 12 years have managed to turn the club into a streamlined and profit-making organisation off the pitch as well as on it.

While Giraudo has shaped the economical formula of the side, Moggi and Bettega’s ability to sign quality players from around Europe are second to none.

The continuation of the current regime is also likely to keep Coach Fabio Capello from being lured abroad at the end of his contract. Italian football’s most successful active tactician recently explained that his future was closely tied to that of his directors.

"I am happy at Juve and I have a contract," he had said. "Although my time here is tied to the trident of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega. We are like the Four Musketeers."

It now seems that they will remain all for one and one for all for some time yet.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Eaglesnake_1 said:
Marty, why you do a new thread if this report has been post in two other threads?...But its allright...youre the boss.....
Because, if I remember correctly, whenever news is posted on the main site, it automatically makes a new thread about it here.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I wonder if I'll have to explain that in every news thread. ;)

I guess some people just miss the part about this forum that says:

"Discuss news from the main Juventuz.com site here."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)