Moggi considers Udinese demands for Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
hey guy's...

soo jankulovski... ah, imo he could be nice in the left, as it look's like we AINT gonna get Rothan, but u'll never now.. The reason i made this thread is that Maresca (the star) is AGAIN being linked OUT of Juve, Again in a transfer swop, Enzo + cash for jankulovski, hmm udinese got to be on Crack... HELL NO! even if they said Jan for Enzo i would have said HELL NO!
I hope Moggi will renew Enzo's Contract... What do u guy's think?

Juventus chief considers Udinese demands for Jankulovski
tribalfootball.com - May 24, 2004

Juventus chief Luciano Moggi has asked for more time to consider Udinese's demands during transfer talks for midfielder Marek Jankulovski.

Juve want to land the Czech Republic international before next month's European Championships and lengthy talks were held last week over the player's transfer.

Udinese have asked for cash - plus midfielder Enzo Maresca - in exchange for Jankulovski . Moggi is now considering the proposal with more talks scheduled for the middle of this week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I am sure this "Maresca swaps" is just another way to loan out the player, and then they have a clause to get him easy back or something. But anyway it is wrong because Maresca is important and i think Moggi knows it too.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
is there something medically wrong with maresca? has he been diagnosed with something which is going to end his life or something?? what the fuk is wrong with moggi?? we'll give maresca plus cash to get dario hubner for fuk sake.

fuk jankulovski!! in fact, udinese should give us cash plus janks for maresca!!

is it just me or is anyone else starting to see the downfall of Moggi...and juve isnt too far behind with him directing the traffic.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
this is just another piece of crap from tribalfootball... Enzo is essential part of our squad already, so I don't think that our new coach or Moggi want to sell him... Jankulovski would be great tough...

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    this is just another piece of crap from tribalfootball... Enzo is essential part of our squad already, so I don't think that our new coach or Moggi want to sell him... Jankulovski would be great tough...
    its true that this is some crap from triblefootball.. but its also true that maresca is going to be used as a part of some transfer, and thats something moggi has been planing for a long time ago, u remeber the month where u renewd, zambrottas, buffons, dp's, brillindeli's and more, contract, he did not renew maresca's, and imo its becuase he will use him in a transfer deal, and maresca has said that he wants to stay with juve forever..! but still, moggi :fero: :fero: :fero:

btw. i hope im wrong...!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    What a fvcking matter indeed!
    Come on Moggi! It seems that Moggi lost his mind.
    What a crazy fvcking swap deals is he planning?!!!!
    Janc+€8 mln in exchange fo Maresca. It is reasnoable. Even than I anyway don't agree to offload Maresca.
    Everybody understands that Maresca is an importatnt figure in Juve, except foolish Moggi :(

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    why are we even considering?there are a precious few players in the world i would trade maresca + cash for,and jankulovski is definitely not one of them.

take the fukin sunglasses of moggi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Moggi would Probably be the Most stupid Person on earth if he sell Maresca...screw udinese , they should pay us and give us at least 3 players for maresca ..

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    It is time to make Maresca a Juventino for life. Give him a fat contract, he was the best player of 2004. Stop fvking with his career and show him some committment.

I try not to believe all the links associated with Juve. FFS, we are currently linked with 28 defenders, 31 midfielders and 9 forwards. We could not possibly be interested in that many players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Moggi will not let Maresca go again, believe me. He will sign Jankulovski for a good price if it happens at all. But I still have a feeling that since Deschamps is our next coach, Rothen might follow him to Juve.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Moggi will not let Maresca go again, believe me. He will sign Jankulovski for a good price if it happens at all. But I still have a feeling that since Deschamps is our next coach, Rothen might follow him to Juve.
    Wrong. Is there is no way around, Moggi will let Maresca go to Roma for Bring Emerson, and thats probably the only way to bring emerson..:down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Wrong. Is there is no way around, Moggi will let Maresca go to Roma for Bring Emerson, and thats probably the only way to bring emerson..:down:
    No. You're wrong. Roma, I'm sure, would be glad to take just cash. They need cash more than Maresca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)