Moggi considers Udinese demands for Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Wrong. Is there is no way around, Moggi will let Maresca go to Roma for Bring Emerson, and thats probably the only way to bring emerson..:down:
Noooooooooooooooo

please bro , dont say that please
I love to see him play for bianconero.
He is our star.I hope you wrong about this Eaglesnake

pleaseeee dont let maresca go.
he dont want to go.why? cause he loves Juventus
And all Juventus fans Love him

WE ALL LOVE YOU MARESCA

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's a guy gotta do to get a contract at Juve? he's shown that he wants to play for no other team, and he was the only good thing to speak of this season. So WHY, Luciano, WHY must you keep screwing around in Enzo's head and show him no faith whatsoever? :fero:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
What's a guy gotta do to get a contract at Juve? he's shown that he wants to play for no other team, and he was the only good thing to speak of this season. So WHY, Luciano, WHY must you keep screwing around in Enzo's head and show him no faith whatsoever? :fero:
I don't think he is screwing around. This is probably another bull shite rumor like the one about Del Piero leaving. Moggi is not that stupid to give away Maresca, again. Lippi even stated that Maresca has a great future with JUVE, and I am sure Moggi respects that, if not believes it himself.

It is easy to pick apart the good rumours from the bad. Emerson to Juve? Good rumour, cuz it looks like it will happen. Maresca to Roma? Not on the cards. And if Nedved leaves, I am sure Moggi will not want to go after another playmaker, especially if he already has one in Enzo. So don't worry, this seems like all bull to me.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Wrong. Is there is no way around, Moggi will let Maresca go to Roma for Bring Emerson, and thats probably the only way to bring emerson..:down:
Man...I will hate Moggi if he did that

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

Noooooooooooooooo

please bro , dont say that please
    I love to see him play for bianconero.
    He is our star.I hope you wrong about this Eaglesnake

pleaseeee dont let maresca go.
    he dont want to go.why? cause he loves Juventus
    And all Juventus fans Love him

WE ALL LOVE YOU MARESCA
    yes we do.. tell that to MOGGI!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think lippi and maresca had a bad relationship. under a new coach, i can se maresca relish and become a star for us. he has everything he needs to be a very good player.

if moggi keeps him, i think deschamps will get the best out of him. if he leaves, i'm sure capello wil turn him into what he has turned the likes of cassano into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)