Moggi and the trasfer market of Juve (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
He does show good quality in a smaller club because his competition is forwards like Prso, Simone and Adebayor. If he ends up at Juve there will be dealing with DP, DV and Miccoli.

He did shine in Real Madrid though. In 2001-2002 (a year before Ronaldo arrived) he scored 18 goals while Real's favorite Raul had only 14.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yup, and if he does leave I'll thank him for what he has given the club, but I won't miss him :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
At these times I love my Moggi signature :D

EDIT : from the interview it seems like Trez WILL be sold... :frown:
Very good! That is one deal which is an absolute must in this summer's transfer strategy.

Jul 12, 2002
I have a quesiton for y'all: If Trezeguet has a great European Championships, then will we still sell him, or keep him? His value would be increased, but do you think that Moggi and co. would reconsider selling him and offer him a new contract?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Oh my god, Moggi told the truth!! "Trez wants Spain."
Well, that's the first... :D I just love Moggi, he has probably done some deals already...

Trez should be sold, it's crucial for us... Eaglesnake, tell us about some websites, A_Lacki was right, U know your football well...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
I have a quesiton for y'all: If Trezeguet has a great European Championships, then will we still sell him, or keep him? His value would be increased, but do you think that Moggi and co. would reconsider selling him and offer him a new contract?
The better Trez plays in Portugal, the higher his price will be- the better, we'll get more money out of him.

He wants to leave and Moggi doesn't wanna keep him. Otherwise he wouldn't be so positive in his interviews.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hope he has a great Euro 2004, because I think he's on his way out no matter what. I think it's just a matter of increasing his value now

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trez must be sold now. the relationship between him and the club now must be as bad as geroge bush and osama. he'll have a great euro and prove himself which could give moggi another 5 to 10 million euros on top of his current price tag.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Actually, that's great news, because it probaby means that we'll sign about 6 of them :D
hehe, I was thinking the same thing!
but bad thing is that talks well about Torres...
That they are intrested... but as we have seen, he says one thing and
does the opposite! ;)

btw. thanx 4 the post Sparty! :)

Jul 28, 2002
if he has a good euor 2004 then i would either hold out for a massive offer or keep him and give him a contract, cos he may have re found his form.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Even when it was obvious Davids was needed in the team they
kept saying he is out of form and etc. and then they loaned him
to Barca. My point is if you get on the wrong side with moggi then
it's thanx and goodbye for you...

So I guess if trez has an excellent euro 2004 campaign it will just
result that moggi can get some extra cash for him, and even that
is doubtful if they are to agree on some kind of agreement with
Barca or Chelsea at this stage!(?)

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
trez must be sold now. the relationship between him and the club now must be as bad as geroge bush and osama. he'll have a great euro and prove himself which could give moggi another 5 to 10 million euros on top of his current price tag.
I think the same :d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)