Mmm..Negative balance in numbers (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No son números redondos

El Juventus Turín ha cerrado el balance del primer semestre de la campaña 2003-04 con unas pérdidas de 22,5 millones de euros

TURIN (EFE) -- El Juventus Turín ha cerrado el balance del primer semestre de la campaña 2003-04 con unas pérdidas de 22,5 millones de euros, lo que hace presagiar que terminará la temporada en negativo, según aprobó el viernes el consejo de administración del club.

En el mismo periodo de la pasada campaña (de septiembre a marzo), se registraron unas pérdidas de 4,2 millones de euros, si bien luego el ejercicio 2002-03 se cerró con un activo de 2,2 millones de euros.

El resultado económico negativo del primer semestre de la actual campaña, según se ha puesto de manifiesto el viernes durante al consejo de administración del Juventus Turín, hace presagiar que el ejercicio 2003-04 cerrará con un resultado negativo. Algo que no ha sucedido en los últimos siete años.

Un resultado negativo cuya cuantía dependerá en mucho de la marcha deportiva en lo que resta de campaña del Juventus Turín tanto en los campeonatos nacionales (liga y copa) como, sobre todo, en la Liga de Campeones de Europa, sin olvidar otras eventuales operaciones económicas extraordinarias.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUventus FC has closed the balance of the first semester of the 2003-2004 with losses of 22.5 million euros

TURIN (EFE) -- the Juventus Turin has closed the balance of the first semester of the 2003-2004 campaign with losses of 22.5 million euros, which makes foretell that the season will finish with negative numbers, according to approved Friday the advice of administration of the club.

In the same period of the last campaign (from September to March), losses of 4.2 million euros were registered, although the 2002-03 campaign was closed with assets of 2.2 million euros.

The negative economic result of the first semester of the present campaign, according to the advice of the administration of the club shown on firday, makes foretell that exercise 2003-04 will close with a negative result. Something that has not happened in the last seven years. A negative result whose quantity will depend in much on the sucess in the national championships (cup and leaue) and mainly in the Europe´s Champìons league, without forgetting other possible extraordinary economic operations.

---------------------------

Well.. it seems that if we will be doing big signings in the end of the season...we will see some very important players lñeaving the team...because we will not have possitive balance this year :frown: :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    we are talking about this season.. not the last season fabi...

and last season we had a 2.2 million positive balance indeed. But this season we are not doing well in numbers.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why do we have such low numbers? It's not like we've missed out on anything big this season, and we haven't made any signings. Wages? :confused:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Actually, this doesnt probably take into account the CL TV rights and reward money so we'll probably be better off at the end of the season.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I dont know.. but last year at this same time we had 4 million negaitves...and we ended the season with 2.2 million positive.

now, the article say that we have "22 millions" in negative numbers!!!!! thats is too much in comparison with the 4 of last year.

if we fail in the CL..u can forsee loses of 18 millions or so in the end of the season.

The article was taken from ESPN and they were based in an article shown in friday.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    why would it have something to do with nike?they're supposed to help our financial situation:stress:

i haven't the foggiest idea where the loss was incurred.

maybe juve invested in fiat or something:scared:

Aug 1, 2003
    But why would be having negative balances when we made profits for the years before, plus it wasn't as if this year was really bad, we're in the finals of Coppa, only 3rd in serie A and going against Depor...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    really....? i just an article saying that we're in good financial situation, or maybe i just misunderstood. lem'me check again....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    and whats happended to our earnings from two scudetti and a CL final where we earned the most out of any other team? we havent spent big in two summers now imo.

and yes, we'll sell a star or two, but thats our policy. as long as they areplaced with quality, i'm all for it. Remember, we may need to start a new era.

Aug 26, 2003
    i think that this is really strange, cause we are in all competitions, and it can't be that now we have 20 Millions debts,.. i don't know is this article really true???

i think juve didn't do anything otherwise than the year before,....yes and we also have nike, really strange?

what is with the stadium is there any money we spend?

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    how the hell did we lose money. We didn't buy anyone, still in all comps and still competitive in all.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I think it might be the low attendances this season at the Delle Alpi. We use to get 39,000 last season average but the season it dropped to 35,000 in the Serie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)