Missing Members (11 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5109288 said:
We didn't forget bro, he's a married man now with a 3 month old girl :touched: i always knew as much as he hated them asians he will always end up with a jap (twice his age but let's ignore that)
Yeah I know bro :touched: I remember how funny he used to deny every time I asked him "did you get married?" :D

He is one of the main reason why I used to be active in Tuz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This utter legend has been our match thread starter for 9 years straight over in XT. He litterally doesn't say anything but open the threads and say what do you think please discuss :touched:

The very time rare times he says anything over that tend to be epic though, like completely and expectedly owning some cocky rival fan in full Siamak - speak :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember, its one of the things that makes him Abu :D

Also remember him meeting and taking pics with Inter players in UAE or Qatar, and how he commented the pics, total riot :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
dutch = brain rot

i suck at dutch yet i'm afflicted

The dt-rule in Dutch is actually pretty easy. Never understood why people get it wrong so much of the time. On the whole I'd say Dutch is pretty complicated. Perhaps not the most difficult language, but not easy surely. It's even harder in Belgium, where immigrants are confronted with dialects and accents so strong that it becomes almost inrecognisable.

Can't imagine having to learn Dutch.. Yuk.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The dt-rule in Dutch is actually pretty easy. Never understood why people get it wrong so much of the time. On the whole I'd say Dutch is pretty complicated. Perhaps not the most difficult language, but not easy surely. It's even harder in Belgium, where immigrants are confronted with dialects and accents so strong that it becomes almost inrecognisable.

Can't imagine having to learn Dutch.. Yuk.
and what is the rule? don't think i've heard of it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You managed to make a dt-mistake in another language than Dutch. That's pretty impressive.
My lazyness in terms of grammer is impressive ;)

- - - Updated - - -

and what is the rule? don't think i've heard of it
when you say something in the "i find" form, its just a d.

Every other present tense, its dt

i find : ik vind
you find : jij vindt

only in present tense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)