Missing Members (15 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was because he believed he was a kinder soul than the rest of us. And he wasn't.
I managed to meet Tifoso Lou F2F at a US-China MNT match in San Jose. He turned out to be a legit dude who was simply cursed with the unforgivable sin of genuinely being an upbeat and friendly guy. And in response, most everybody shit on him for sport and personal entertainment.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I managed to meet Tifoso Lou F2F at a US-China MNT match in San Jose. He turned out to be a legit dude who was simply cursed with the unforgivable sin of genuinely being an upbeat and friendly guy. And in response, most everybody shit on him for sport and personal entertainment.
I always wonder: how many of us are similar people here to who we are in real life? Maybe a guy like you, who;s met so many different Tuzzers can say :p

I can say I'm not so openly a jerk or attention whore irl, but I suspect that's the case for most of us. We get to be on the internet, more of who we wanna be :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I always wonder: how many of us are similar people here to who we are in real life? Maybe a guy like you, who;s met so many different Tuzzers can say :p

I can say I'm not so openly a jerk or attention whore irl, but I suspect that's the case for most of us. We get to be on the internet, more of who we wanna be :D
Hmmm. Yes and no. I think we do adopt different personalities online. For example: I know I get a lot more into tranny hookers on the forums than, say, I actually do in real life. :D

But jeez... sometimes you gotta call out hazing and cyberbullying for what it is. The guy's worst offense was calling strangers on the Internet "amico mio", and for that people crucified him for fun. The fact that he didn't fight back made it all the worse for him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hmmm. Yes and no. I think we do adopt different personalities online. For example: I know I get a lot more into tranny hookers on the forums than, say, I actually do in real life. :D

But jeez... sometimes you gotta call out hazing and cyberbullying for what it is. The guy's worst offense was calling strangers on the Internet "amico mio", and for that people crucified him for fun. The fact that he didn't fight back made it all the worse for him.
Yah, that tranny obsession you have is freaky :D

And I bet most of us wouldn't be so mean to Badass if we met him either.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

who's this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)