Missing Members (16 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
i have a account on Xtratime forum
check my posts bro im not double and didnt copy pase anything
you can see my posts in all part of tuz. It's sad when someone like piotr always searching my words on the net and found nothing and when can a post from other site that is similar to my post call me copy paste!!I'd left the forum for nearly two month and I returned and still my english isnt good I have never denied this but dont need to use from other posts. i don't value to this story till i hear stories like double and copy paste.
yes dabbles in sarcasm and then copy pase from others. any way tuz do help a lot to me.
But kamyar zz5 is your account, eh?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We are indeed, amico mio.
Oh man. I wanted to kill him after a while

I could send him a post that went along the lines of something like this

"Lou. I have pictures of you dressed as Moses getting gang banged by 4 15 year old boys who are smoking blunts that were rolled using pages of the New Testament"

And his response would be

"Lol, stop being so silly. My lord and savior is here to protect me from such things, amico mio"

Made me want to tear my balls out and feed them to my goldfish.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Oh man. I wanted to kill him after a while

I could send him a post that went along the lines of something like this

"Lou. I have pictures of you dressed as Moses getting gang banged by 4 15 year old boys who are smoking blunts that were rolled using pages of the New Testament"

And his response would be

"Lol, stop being so silly. My lord and savior is here to protect me from such things, amico mio"

Made me want to tear my balls out and feed them to my goldfish.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)