Missing Members (19 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icemaη;4944668 said:
Where the fuck is he? There's a good chance someone beat him up because of his puns.
I have no idea. I hope everything is good with him. I think he thinks he's better than us nowadays. :(

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hey Swag, you guys sure this Siamak is not a double account?
If he is, he's the most elaborate one I've seen so far. I've said this before, but check out some of his posts in some Middle-East news and politics thread. Plus he's conversed with Hoori in (according to her) accurate Farsi. His IP was probably checked numerous times already.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If he is, he's the most elaborate one I've seen so far. I've said this before, but check out some of his posts in some Middle-East news and politics thread. Plus he's conversed with Hoori in (according to her) accurate Farsi. His IP was probably checked numerous times already.
Ya Hoori said that he conversed with her in farsi, but with the internet these days, you never know, right?

I mean, something about him is off, I can't seem to point to it, but something just is :D

Or maybe sub consciously, I think I'm still playing mafia :shifty:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ya Hoori said that he conversed with her in farsi, but with the internet these days, you never know, right?

I mean, something about him is off, I can't seem to point to it, but something just is :D

Or maybe sub consciously, I think I'm still playing mafia :shifty:
I'm not saying I trust the whole thing completely, it's just that at this point it's a lot more probable that he's legit than a double ;)

And I know what you mean, Mafia fucks with your head yo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)