Missing Members (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
But Diego signed no? Oh you mean he's signing another superstar?
aye he is working on teh Jovetic super deal:oops:

Fuck those games,you owe us your presence BIG time!
"Hello.,2412"
"sup,dawg is this kettle?"
"why yes it is kettle speaking how may i help?"
"dawg i just called to say you BLACK"
"pardon me?"
"you BLACK DAWG....."
"pot,is that you?"
"hey man i don't know no Pot,you BLACK man,real BLACK.....dnnnnnnnnnn"

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seriously Byron you telling me to get online more is like Lord Lucan telling Shergar to come out of hiding

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:D

Whatever but lately you have been worse than me.Check your email later on,its from Urosh.:eyebrows:
well mate in all honesty Katja was in a (small) car accident, the car was written off so i have been trawling my arse back and forth to the chiropractor,dealing with insurance companies,lawyers and buying a new car,wasn't her fault but hasn't stopped her DOING MY FUCKING HEAD IN over it

7WordsOrLess

Aug 14, 2007
Seriously thought I was perma-banned. Sorry for whatever got me banned originally and the whole akbiya thing yesterday. :rofl:

Just wanted to say (in case I get banned again) that for this weekend only I am supporting Juve (specifically Buffon) against InterMerda. Although I would hope that an earthquake strikes that district of Milan on matchday. :evil:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seriously thought I was perma-banned. Sorry for whatever got me banned originally and the whole akbiya thing yesterday. :rofl:

Just wanted to say (in case I get banned again) that for this weekend only I am supporting Juve (specifically Buffon) against InterMerda. Although I would hope that an earthquake strikes that district of Milan on matchday. :evil:
nah you are the lesser of 2 evils here..........still getting banned though

cheerio

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
well mate in all honesty Katja was in a (small) car accident, the car was written off so i have been trawling my arse back and forth to the chiropractor,dealing with insurance companies,lawyers and buying a new car,wasn't her fault but hasn't stopped her DOING MY FUCKING HEAD IN over it
Hey atleast you get some reward afterwards.:D

I'm neck deep in customer complaints,deadlines & i had a horrid day.Running around to various functions for national aids day.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So Elvin got banned? Didn't even notice. What for, I haven't really seen him trolling around except for the whole Trezeguet thing.

:lol: This is the only forum I've seen where they ban members that have over 5000 posts.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
So Elvin got banned? Didn't even notice. What for, I haven't really seen him trolling around except for the whole Trezeguet thing.

:lol: This is the only forum I've seen where they ban members that have over 5000 posts.
that is precisely why this is the best damn footy forum out there...doesn't matter how much you talk, the shit has to be cut off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)