Oct 11, 2005
Update me.

Shadowfax
IncuboRossonero
Kaiser Franco
Sergio
Andy

Where are they?
Shadowfax - Name is now Respaul, he's busy but he makes appearances after big games.

IncuboRossonero - Nick I assume still thinks he's banned or is busy as well, though not too busy to start a Facebook account.

Kaiser Franco - I have no idea, he hasn't posted in ages.

Sergio - Serge posts once a month, usually after a big football or american football game.

Andy - Is dead to me. :tdown:

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Shadowfax - Name is now Respaul, he's busy but he makes appearances after big games.

IncuboRossonero - Nick I assume still thinks he's banned or is busy as well, though not too busy to start a Facebook account.

Sergio - Serge posts once a month, usually after a big football or american football game.

I've decided I like you.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    byron is working his ass off on his business, we keep trying to skype or msn but are like ships in the damned night:cry: will pass on my regards whenever i get my hands on teh fooker

Can we create a thraed for "Members You Would Like To Miss":D
    that is a great idea....though i am guessing now that badass is away then turk would have very little in the way of competition..........

unless someone wants to buy the ref??:money: :money: :money:

:shocked:say it aint so aaron, once upon a time you were tighter than george michael and an LA toilet attendant

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Good choice. How is possible that you hang out with Burke and Andy and like the EPL? Are you basically a leper in the group?
    It's a long story. Basically I am able to hang with those two for three reasons. We have other common ground, the EPL isn't the only league I enjoy, and I have thick skin.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The Kaiser staged his own death online here -- a bit of self-immolation in protest over the immaturity of some posters (never!). But I hear from him over IM from time-to-time still. He's still working in Belgium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)