Missing Members (17 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In all fairness the forum has been a bit boring the last few weeks. Could be that I'm sort of out of touch with things, because I haven't been online as much as I normally am, but I doubt it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It does seem to be abit inactive, I guess because of Silly Season(Transfer) being over and also the International break. I'm sure things will return to normal service in a weeks time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
pessimism is fine,pessimism you can deal with

it's the Anti-optimists who call everybody idiots if they dare to take some hope out of what has been a massive improvement on a dismal start
Bozi, I've got a little advice for you.

Shut the fack up.

The majority of the forum has been trying to shut up those who don't think Juventus are on the right path. Jack is a good guy, but he ridicules those who have opinions and express them on this forum. If he's upset about the expression of opinion, too bad. Perhaps he shouldn't be here. And perhaps you shouldn't be here either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The funny thing is, I never said that you couldn't be optimistic about the season. What I've always said is that you need to provide FACTS to support your view.

But nobody ever does. And if you don't think that is acceptable, you're called a whiner or something of the sort. That's what the MAJORITY called folks like me and Vinni over the past few months, yet we're the bad guys for expressing our opinion? A guy like Bozi comes in here and tries to rearrange facts?

Yeah, right. Typical of that dude.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:shifty:...

Anyway, Jack is one of my favorite members on this board. We go way back and have had some good conversations about nearly every discussion topic. I'd rather have Jack here than 3/4s of the current active members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)