Missing Members (18 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
ßüякε;2424081 said:
Every major mod went crazy, the site was whack and the server went berserk. About 35 members were made mods and no one could do anything about it, so everyone was banning everyone else and guys ended up with avatars of huge penises, et cetera.

It was before I was a mod, so just think if Seven and I instantly were mods for 12 hours.

Chaos.
I was around for that so it was later than 2006.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea, if Burke is talking about the night of many mods when JCK handed out powers to everybody after him and I got into a heated argument involving a few others and the Azzurri fan boy nonsense. Can't remember but I think Burke banned me for two days.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Yea, if Burke is talking about the night of many mods when JCK handed out powers to everybody after him and I got into a heated argument involving a few others and the Azzurri fan boy nonsense. Can't remember but I think Burke banned me for two days.
Seven banned me that night. Twice I think.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ßüякε;2424081 said:
Every major mod went crazy, the site was whack and the server went berserk. About 35 members were made mods and no one could do anything about it, so everyone was banning everyone else and guys ended up with avatars of huge penises, et cetera.

It was before I was a mod, so just think if Seven and I instantly were mods for 12 hours.

Chaos.
That couldnt have been 2006? I was around to see this madness (Seven banned Turk in 3 secs after getting ze powers I think?), and I wasnt around in 2006.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My vote is 2008. I had been a mod for at least a couple years, and I was made an admin/manager around that time -- in part as a result of that whole affair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)