Missing Members (22 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lazy ass, you said 70k when you had 65 :D

100k would be sexy but it's a long way to go. Since it's a video I don't see why don't you do it now. Who knows what will happen in a couple of years. 2012, you know.
Well, it's already passed Brohan, so the sentimentality has hence subsided. So 75,000 would be a bit more meaningful. I'll try to make it special to make up for this disappointment.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, it's already passed Brohan, so the sentimentality has hence subsided. So 75,000 would be a bit more meaningful. I'll try to make it special to make up for this disappointment.
:sleepy: Who the f will know how many posts you had when you made it?

And who cares, it's not about the numbers but how long have you been here, lazy ass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:(

:sleepy: Who the f will know how many posts you had when you made it?

And who cares, it's not about the numbers but how long have you been here, lazy ass.
Dude, I'm an Illuminist Brotheroid. I'm obsessed with numerology.

To be fair, 75k is only two days away at the rate he posts.
That is probably true. Work is slow as hell right now.

That's true actually. But when he has 75k he'll say ah I do one at 80k.
The problem is I don't want to be somebody that gives dedications every 5,000 posts.

100,000 would be quite the crazy achievement, the party-throwing kind.

Might have to invite you and the rest of the people I like to my place for a kegger.

And then I can finally get my wish of sleeping with...

RAB!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:
And then I can finally get my wish of sleeping with...

RAB!
dude,you are like that poor kid at school that falls in love with the school slapper, rab is the form flange-meister,we all passed him round like a doobie at a frat party,we have all peeked under his gusset

even JBF....bt he did it in a manly,non-gay way of course

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
dude,you are like that poor kid at school that falls in love with the school slapper, rab is the form flange-meister,we all passed him round like a doobie at a frat party,we have all peeked under his gusset

even JBF....bt he did it in a manly,non-gay way of course
:lol:

We all fall in love with sluts at some point in our lives.:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)