Missing Members (14 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
He was criticizing him lots before he quit the forum. Wanted him fired. Just like you. Just like me. Loving what he did here in his first tenure, and thinking this second stint is a pathetic disaster aren’t mutually exclusive aside from for the braindead troglodyte crew. I assume he quit because the endless repetitive spamming rubbish about Allegri in a dozen different threads is boring as heck. I mean, even someone as willing to engage too easily as me has given up on those nonsense discussions over the past couple months, that should say something, but it still goes on 24/7.

Hopefully he returns once Max is sacked/resigns and the boring trolls/twits give it a rest.
Giving likes and encouraging everyone who was still brainless enough to defend the fraud, isn't giving up.
You have way more credit for keeping "discussions" going, than what you admit in above post.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
4 posts in the last 2 hours

1713318970570.png
Yeah this forum has seen better and busier days.

Two reasons really; first of all, we suck, and have sucked for many years now so obviously interest in wanting to discuss this boring-ass football club would have declined in that time; and secondly, the rise of other social media platforms has made forums become more and more redundant (even tho I much prefer the use of forums instead of disgusting websites like Xitter filed with bots and trolls)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
One more reason is some members acting like little bitches get offended by "I told you so" moment happening with coaching of our club. Or maybe feel ashamed being so wrong about subjects they spend half their lives discussing about.
On top of not participating in the discussions, they act like bullies, offend and chase away members willing to write here. For example see the Most Moronic reaction above!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One more reason is some members acting like little bitches get offended by "I told you so" moment happening with coaching of our club. Or maybe feel ashamed being so wrong about subjects they spend half their lives discussing about.
On top of not participating in the discussions, they act like bullies, offend and chase away members willing to write here. For example see the Most Moronic reaction above!
You seem... limited.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This type of post is exactly why almost every football related thread is unreadable on this forum. You are the cancer, my friend.

And by my friend, I mean not my friend.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Bunch of snowflakes!
Truth hurts but man up, admit being wrong, apologise for bullying forum members end everything could move on.
Previous months or years of bullying and tormenting has chased same, if not bigger, amount of members as our ongoing insults of fraud and his fanatics.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bunch of snowflakes!
Truth hurts but man up, admit being wrong, apologise for bullying forum members end everything could move on.
Previous months or years of bullying and tormenting has chased same, if not bigger, amount of members as our ongoing insults of fraud and his fanatics.
That's too dramatic.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yeah this forum has seen better and busier days.

Two reasons really; first of all, we suck, and have sucked for many years now so obviously interest in wanting to discuss this boring-ass football club would have declined in that time; and secondly, the rise of other social media platforms has made forums become more and more redundant (even tho I much prefer the use of forums instead of disgusting websites like Xitter filed with bots and trolls)
It's impossible to accidentally find Tuz unless you specifically search for Juventus forums through Google. I imagine most people don't know this place exist and likely never will. If Tuz was known just a little more I'm certain there would be way more new users because there's many who hate interacting on social media.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
So are you saying that unless you get a formal apology from whoever you are holding grudge on the you will continue with your attitude and campaign to prove all those who hurt you wrong?
No, I have moved on. I haven't post in allegri thread more than twice this two weeks.
I only call people washing their hands and pretending not being part of the problem admitting to themselves.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, I have moved on. I haven't post in allegri thread more than twice this two weeks.
I only call people washing their hands and pretending not being part of the problem admitting to themselves.
The problem is people like you are boring.

It's amusing to play with the intellectually less fortunate at first, but it gets old really quickly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's very mature of you. Members should take example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)