Missing Members (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s a damn tragedy Daidevil left because of the Allegri criticism. I think even he would criticize him at this point.
He was criticizing him lots before he quit the forum. Wanted him fired. Just like you. Just like me. Loving what he did here in his first tenure, and thinking this second stint is a pathetic disaster aren’t mutually exclusive aside from for the braindead troglodyte crew. I assume he quit because the endless repetitive spamming rubbish about Allegri in a dozen different threads is boring as heck. I mean, even someone as willing to engage too easily as me has given up on those nonsense discussions over the past couple months, that should say something, but it still goes on 24/7.

Hopefully he returns once Max is sacked/resigns and the boring trolls/twits give it a rest.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was criticizing him lots before he quit the forum. Wanted him fired. Just like you. Just like me. Loving what he did here in his first tenure, and thinking this second stint is a pathetic disaster aren’t mutually exclusive aside from for the braindead troglodyte crew. I assume he quit because the endless repetitive spamming rubbish about Allegri in a dozen different threads is boring as heck. I mean, even someone as willing to engage too easily as me has given up on those nonsense discussions over the past couple months, should say something, but it still goes on 24/7

Hopefully he returns once Max is sacked/resigns and the boring trolls/twits give it a rest.
There will be a long wave of I told you so to follow.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was criticizing him lots before he quit the forum. Wanted him fired. Just like you. Just like me. Loving what he did here in his first tenure, and thinking this second stint is a pathetic disaster aren’t mutually exclusive aside from for the braindead troglodyte crew. I assume he quit because the endless repetitive spamming rubbish about Allegri in a dozen different threads is boring as heck. I mean, even someone as willing to engage too easily as me has given up on those nonsense discussions over the past couple months, that should say something, but it still goes on 24/7.

I find myself posting less and less because of the same reason.

It's as if I'm in an echochamber with AI posters, who are under the instruction to pose as humans to strengthen criticism towards Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)