Missing Members (47 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The forum just isn't the same without you Rob:frown:
thats funny because i was just thinking that slalom without you and rab is just me masturbating solo

That's true. It's much better when he is not around.
......oh...wait......

ah...

now i get it......

hilarious,seriously, you outdid yourself there

ĵџvє_вãвγ;2120544 said:
Someone is back!:stuckup:..***..
:cry: baby don't love me anymore

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'll ask again Where is Bisco?
:lol2:

The funny thing is that after he disappears, he comes back and asks YOU where you have been. It happened with me where Bisco asked me that question a couple of times before.
i knowwww!!! lol :oops:
I forgot but he did tell me that he was going to Saudi Arabia to visit the folks.
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2115741 said:
oh oh some one has been stalking the bisconiester!!! :evil: i miss you hope everything is going well with you cigdem.

i feeeeeeeeeeeel loved!!! lol thanks for asking about me guys. i'm doing alright i was just busy getting back in the saddle!! i was spending some time going out with my best friend who introduced me to a friend of his who came to visit cairo from england!! its ironic my ex was half english and this girl is half english too but there is a massive difference. i kind of clicked with this girl on the very first day so its good to know i still have it after 7 years of being in a relationship. such a shame she has a boy friend back home but hey at least i know i'm not as rusty as i thought. cant stay single for too long!!! :claire:

glad to have u back boz!! its been a while bro. hope life has been treating u well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)