Missing Members (29 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don't what? :boh:

Sucks to hear bro, hope $#@! works out for you in the near future.
Thank you. :hi: +rep

I'm sorry to hear that, Marc. What happened? Or do you get something like OCD spontaneously?

About football, well.. simple answer is one grows older. 'Real' stuff displaces football. I wont stay at home for a match as religiously, if i have something else to do. Nevermind for a game other than a juve match.

The old tuz days were great though!
Don't really know what happened. One day I'm healthy, the other day OCD appeared. Suddenly. Of course you grow older but you're still so young and yet so mature. I also follow less football than before. Only Serie A [the strongest squads, I call them the top 7 which are Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina] and Champions League.

By the way, thanks for the support, @Mohad! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Don't what? :boh:

Thank you. :hi: +rep

Don't really know what happened. One day I'm healthy, the other day OCD appeared. Suddenly. Of course you grow older but you're still so young and yet so mature. I also follow less football than before. Only Serie A [the strongest squads, I call them the top 7 which are Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina] and Champions League.

By the way, thanks for the support, @Mohad! :)
Just like that? Wow, that's terrible. Are you coping ok? I'm not mature at all, Marc ;) Far from it.

What do you in daily life nowadays?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He was put away by Chicago's finest
:confused:

Just like that? Wow, that's terrible. Are you coping ok? I'm not mature at all, Marc ;) Far from it.

What do you in daily life nowadays?
Just like that, mate. It is terrible but tolerable. I learned how to deal with it but I recommend you not to watch me during the day. I do come crazy stuff. What do I do in life? Well, I'm not looking for a job because of my condition. I hang out with friends few times a week, I watch a lot of TV [comedy series most of the time], download movies [oldies but goldies, rarely a new movie], I have a home gym but not working out for a long time. Currently I shoot a lot of firecrackers, waiting for Christmas and New Year, etc... That's it in a nutshell. What about you?

Forgot to say, sorry. I play Need For Speed [you know, a PC game] a lot.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:confused:

Just like that, mate. It is terrible but tolerable. I learned how to deal with it but I recommend you not to watch me during the day. I do come crazy stuff. What do I do in life? Well, I'm not looking for a job because of my condition. I hang out with friends few times a week, I watch a lot of TV [comedy series most of the time], download movies [oldies but goldies, rarely a new movie], I have a home gym but not working out for a long time. Currently I shoot a lot of firecrackers, waiting for Christmas and New Year, etc... That's it in a nutshell. What about you?

Forgot to say, sorry. I play Need For Speed [you know, a PC game] a lot.
I see. Is it hard to keep busy during the day? Days can get long, I imagine.

I'm a journalist nowadays. Takes up pretty much all my time, i'm afraid. But I enjoy it a lot, thankfully.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I see. Is it hard to keep busy during the day? Days can get long, I imagine.

I'm a journalist nowadays. Takes up pretty much all my time, i'm afraid. But I enjoy it a lot, thankfully.
To be honest, I would like a day lasts longer. I wake up early in the morning [although I do sleep a lot] and I feel great. But when the evening comes, I get worried and my mood suddenly starts dropping. I'm happy for you, though. :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
To be honest, I would like a day lasts longer. I wake up early in the morning [although I do sleep a lot] and I feel great. But when the evening comes, I get worried and my mood suddenly starts dropping. I'm happy for you, though. :)
Good that you get up feeling fine then. I guess one of the dangers is that you start living in your head too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)