Missing Members (9 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hey Marc, i'm still here. But i follow much less football as back in the day. Take my own views less seriously as well, which is a good thing altogether.

How are you?
Hey @Dominic. :heart: Long time no see, mate. What's up with Camoranesi? :p With what you replaced the football then? To be honest, I'm struggling with mental health. I have developed OCD [Obsessive-compulsive disorder]. So I only post from time to time. I loved the old days when I still had a job and posted a lot like you did also. :touched:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hey @Dominic. :heart: Long time no see, mate. What's up with Camoranesi? :p With what you replaced the football then? To be honest, I'm struggling with mental health. I have developed OCD [Obsessive-compulsive disorder]. So I only post from time to time. I loved the old days when I still had a job and posted a lot like you did also. :touched:

Sucks to hear bro, hope shit works out for you in the near future.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

I'm sorry to hear that, Marc. What happened? Or do you get something like OCD spontaneously?

About football, well.. simple answer is one grows older. 'Real' stuff displaces football. I wont stay at home for a match as religiously, if i have something else to do. Nevermind for a game other than a juve match.

The old tuz days were great though!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm sorry to hear that, Marc. What happened? Or do you get something like OCD spontaneously?

About football, well.. simple answer is one grows older. 'Real' stuff displaces football. I wont stay at home for a match as religiously, if i have something else to do. Nevermind for a game other than a juve match.

You mean you wither and die?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Thank God for Whatsapp!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I know. But if it's a natural thing that I unconsciously developed, I wonder why I hate it so much. I want to love football as much as before but I can't.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)