Missing Members (9 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I see most of the girls have gone awol, great job Dusan.:tup: I guess being in university & learning about hot belgians waffles, dirty sanchez & a2m really changes ones opinion of a forum.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see most of the girls have gone awol, great job Dusan.:tup: I guess being in university & learning about hot belgians waffles, dirty sanchez & a2m really changes ones opinion of a forum.
as much as i want to jump on the susan grenade truth be said dusan is innocent regarding the ladies going awol. preet vanished i blame the desis :D :p hoori, sabsab, risa, angelal, christina, and katie vanished. kate is holding up thank fully :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I guess you can't blame them. You left them with the likes of badass & the chernobyl experiment.:D

Hows my texan zipperhead doing?
put badass a side you know rus?!?!?! i mean sorry where are my manners did you witness rus?!?! my god B!! :lol: i missed this meeting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I guess you can't blame them. You left them with the likes of badass & the chernobyl experiment.:D

Hows my texan zipperhead doing
?
wtf? I don't know if that's me, so I'll answer :D

Busy as hell, my big bald brother. I have exams and I study a lot, so no much time for going out. But if everything goes right I'll be an economist in July-September :D So then I can have my diploma and do nothing, just wave around with it like a moron cause there are no jobs lol.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
wtf? I don't know if that's me, so I'll answer :D

Busy as hell, my big bald brother. I have exams and I study a lot, so no much time for going out. But if everything goes right I'll be an economist in July-September :D So then I can have my diploma and do nothing, just wave around with it like a moron cause there are no jobs lol.
Not you, the sun baked mongolian, Dru.:D

Dude, nothing has changed with you, still the same crap. Congrats on sticking through it all. Can't believe time flew by that fast. You still fertilizing milfs & pining over emotionally unavailable, damaged girls?:D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
As one of my friends from Belgrade who is a university student said to me:

What are the first words a freshly educated philosopher utter at his new job?

"Do you want ketchup or mayo with that?"

Really sums up the situation in Serbia quite well I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)