Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why does he have to be old to be finished? He was never the most athletic player, but after his injury he looked even worse. His time was obviously done here, Marc.
He's doing pretty well in Al Jazira. Don't know how the conditions are there, though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's injured since last November. Soon it's gonna be 1 year since he last played an official match. He was supposed to be back by August, but his knee still wasn't ready and apparently he won't be back soon. I guess he's done with playing football.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
y, he'll be out of contract by summer and hasn't played since November 2015, sad how injuries stopped his career, I always wanted to see that Vučinič-Berbatov partnership, too bad Berba had to be an idiot and chose Fulham instead. Would've been the craziest pairing ever, given how moody and inconsistent those 2 can be.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
y, he'll be out of contract by summer and hasn't played since November 2015, sad how injuries stopped his career, I always wanted to see that Vučinič-Berbatov partnership, too bad Berba had to be an idiot and chose Fulham instead. Would've been the craziest pairing ever, given how moody and inconsistent those 2 can be.
@Mark

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He played against Poland two weeks ago, whole 1 minute. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)