Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Mirko Vucinic @MirkoVucinic · 16m
Il mio messaggio a tutto il popolo Juventino!

BsDKzx8CcAAq8fn.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

“The goals, assists and records do not count,”

“Nor do the defeats and disappointments. The only thing that matters is being part of something important called Juve.

“That is how you write history and we wrote it together for three years. Indelible emotions.

“Thank you to everyone for everything!”
:tup:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Really nice words from Mirko. Definitely knows that playing for Juve is a huge honour, and he played his part well.

Got a feeling he's headed for a good spell in Abu Dhabi, and that extra bank should help the retirement planning out rather noicely!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
While not a world class player, he played an instrumental role in bringing Juve back to the top of Italy. Hopefully we'll have as committed only more talented players to take Juve to the helm of europe in the next few years.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Mirko Vucinic @MirkoVucinic · 16m
Il mio messaggio a tutto il popolo Juventino!

BsDKzx8CcAAq8fn.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
:touched: Mirko :heart:

I'll always love the guy, I'm afraid.

It's not just that some of the best memories since we restarted to win have his name written into it, or that he was probably the first talented attacker we had under Conte, if we exclude a benched and aged Capitano. It was also his attitude, always cool on the pitch, even if lazy, after seeing him screwed up and bored in Roma, having rows with coaches, and booed by fans in Rome. Saying that in Juve he's refound his joy to play, and after that matchday 2 in Siena, I've read of him being asked "Mirko, you're on top of the table after 2 matchdays, with a new caoch and a new team. Did you expect it?" "The only thing that matters is being on the top at then end of it", when no one could expect for us to win the Scudetto. And writing on his twitter, after the scudetto "Il sogno e diventato realtà", the dream became true. And after the defeat 1-3 to Inter, on Facebook posted something like "After this match there's not much to be said, but I see the Scudetto is still on our shirt, and we're still in the top of the table. Inter, enjoy it, until you can". And his celebrations, one more amazing than the other, like his goals, very crucial often.

Good luck for everything Mirko, I'll always symphatize for you, and you'll always be a juventino to me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont liked his inconsistency.. but what i really really liked about this dude, is that he do not accepted any shid from anyone on the field.

Never hesitated to fight with any dork who dared to try to abuse us on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)