Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Analyze our teams since 80s. We always had a Slav in our squad when we were winning trophies :p.

In our early 80s dynasty we had Boniek. In 1996 we had Jugovic, after that we had Boksic. Then Tudor and of course Nedved. Then Vucinic.

WE NEED A SLAV :alen:. Pls buy one Marotta.
We also won serie B with Robert Kovac and I think we won serie A with Mirkovic.

On the other hand... Krasic, Grygera, Bojinov, Salihamidzic, Kovacevic and the best of them all... Knezevic.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

On the other hand... Krasic, Grygera, Bojinov, Salihamidzic, Kovacevic and the best of them all... Knezevic.
I've chosen to forget them all. Except Salihamidzic who wasn't bad.

In any case:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

he was actually pretty good considering he was closer the end of his career. those 2 goals against Milan when we won 3-2 is something i will always remember about him. and he played for our legends team last year :D

- - - Updated - - -

That's why we need one in our squad just in case.

I volunteer to be the token Slav in Juventus. They don't even have to pay me much.
but who might we sign? we were linked with a few but apart from Pantic i dont think we will get any. we have Macek in our primavera though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
too expensive i think :D. well, we would have to wait for Pantic to get into the 1st team. i dont know anything about Macek, is he good? i think Nedved insisted on him...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Shit.... Goodbye Mirko brate. All the best..... Fuck, im always sad when i see players of the Conte era leave. The same was with Giacc, Matri and now Vucinic. Very frustrating at times, but like i said before, all the players that played for us in the first two seasons under Conte are untouchable and legends to me.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'll miss Mirko. His performances fluctuated so much - based on god knows what - but what a player on his day!

Thanks for the goals, the MERRY CRIZMUZ and for leaving when it became obvious your time here was up.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Favourite moment of Vucinic playing for Juve, certainly.

Not sure I'd place it ahead of being in the Olimpico for this, though:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I was there for that match.

Blew my mind, that Matri goal so early on the match.

Celtic fans were still singing and the entire stadium went deathly quiet except for the small sections for Juve supporters where I was sitting. From that moment on, we chanted the entire match and the Celtic fans watched in horror as they got dismantled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)