Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol at ref asking him if it was him who started the fight and vuci nodded and said yes, like a boss]

too bad he's no longer a good footballer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Commentator said it was swearing on native language but I didn't hear it.

I guess Mirko was pissed how Markovic was sitting in our box over basically nothing.
So basically, before we bowed out, we manage to have 2 players suspended, markovic suspended, and garay injured with possibly a fracture

Valencia likes this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So basically, before we bowed out, we manage to have 2 players suspended, markovic suspended, and garay injured with possibly a fracture

Valencia likes this.
TBH I was quite sad to see Garay end up like that (not that I'm blaming Pogba, it was not supposed to happen as Garay was on the ground already). And if I heard correctly I think our fans were boo-ing Garay while they took him off the pitch, which is fucking pathetic. Fans at the stadium totally disappointed me today, you couldn't even hear them in the second half.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
TBH I was quite sad to see Garay end up like that (not that I'm blaming Pogba, it was not supposed to happen as Garay was on the ground already). And if I heard correctly I think our fans were boo-ing Garay while they took him off the pitch, which is fucking pathetic. Fans at the stadium totally disappointed me today, you couldn't even hear them in the second half.
Blame your translation, they were screaming and jumping for the whole 2nd half

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
TBH I was quite sad to see Garay end up like that (not that I'm blaming Pogba, it was not supposed to happen as Garay was on the ground already). And if I heard correctly I think our fans were boo-ing Garay while they took him off the pitch, which is $#@!ing pathetic. Fans at the stadium totally disappointed me today, you couldn't even hear them in the second half.
The fans were ok...and this benfica biotches were living on the floor from minute 80 to 90...what else u expect?.

i would have thorwn somethign to garay too.

Faedda21

May 2, 2014
What are people exactly mad at for what he did? If a Serbian is talkin shit on a Montenegrin you know he's going to react, and I love him for that, if he wasn't held back he would of punched him in the face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)