Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
there was like 2 minutes from that plus 2 minutes from Garay all in extra time and it only went 2 minutes over +6 so we missed 2 minutes i.e. 1 more possible chance on goal.
You know that, if the ref counted all the minutes when the play stopped because someone was on the ground and so on, we should have had at least 15 minutes of extra time, right?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
there was like 2 minutes from that plus 2 minutes from Garay all in extra time and it only went 2 minutes over +6 so we missed 2 minutes i.e. 1 more possible chance on goal.
it's not Mirko's fault the ref can't count, we can't know which parts the ref added and which he didn't. :D
shit like this can possibly wake teams up, it's not like we were on a roll at that time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yep :D

I wonder what he said to Clattencunt to warrant that RC - since he looked pretty calm and ended his sentence with "okay?".

- - - Updated - - -

disgraceful stuff from Vucinic, acting like some 2nd rate provinciale club player.

good fucking riddance.
Considering that we have no idea what he said - how can it be disgraceful? He told Markovic to eat shit - and what in the world is wrong with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)