Mirko Vučinić (24 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Seriously.. you guys are retarded... you can't look at his performance with the past in mind... if you just compare him to our other strikers you immediately see why Vuci was very bad last night...

Tevez was intercepting passes on the middle of the field and, after passing it to our midfield, was back on his position... Vuci was offside 40% of the match and the remainder he was walking... i don't think he even intercepted a single ball in the first half.. he did improve a bit in the second half, but in the EL and CL you can't be this lazy and bad in an entire half...

Giovinco has the ability to dribble past a player... Tevez has a bit of everything... Llorente has class in scoring headers and creating something from a long ball... Quag can score a goal from nothing (Chelsea, Inter.. so on)... IMO Vuci is the first to leave.. his time with us is over...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Seriously.. you guys are retarded... you can't look at his performance with the past in mind... if you just compare him to our other strikers you immediately see why Vuci was very bad last night...

Tevez was intercepting passes on the middle of the field and, after passing it to our midfield, was back on his position... Vuci was offside 40% of the match and the remainder he was walking... i don't think he even intercepted a single ball in the first half.. he did improve a bit in the second half, but in the EL and CL you can't be this lazy and bad in an entire half...

Giovinco has the ability to dribble past a player... Tevez has a bit of everything... Llorente has class in scoring headers and creating something from a long ball... Quag can score a goal from nothing (Chelsea, Inter.. so on)... IMO Vuci is the first to leave.. his time with us is over...
:howler:

He had no hand in our last 2 scudettos either did he?

You don't know if he's done or not until he gets solid game time, he's been injured nearly all season.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
well... he better start doing something then... last 5 matches he played (yes... those weren't full matches... but still..) he didn't do anything that came near our other strikers... and when you are injured nearly half the season... IMO thats another reason to say goodbye to a player...

If a bid for him comes along, we should accept it and invest the money in a younger striker that is better with the ball... (Immobile for instance)... and not injured half the season (robben style...)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Tevez was doing what he does every match that is he comes deep to collect the ball , vuci was making the runs behind the defence to get into the box, how can you have both strikers doing the same movement?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
doubt it. he has no place anymore in this team, and if it wasnt for quag's refusal to leave he would be behind him as well in pecking order.

he's just not good enough for juve anymore because of the huge improvment in the quality of the attack

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a ghost right now. he knows he is done for here. His mentality and his fitness are in al all time low.

Because of this Conte should also be fukin destroyed, because pikcing Vuc in a game like this was fukin madness.

IM so mad and those 2 right now.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nobody was expecting him to emulate Del Piero for 90 minutes. But when a pro footballer starting in a high profile game for a European giant can't do the absolute basics right, then he's clearly not good enough

One scenario made me :facepalm2: where Mirko recieved a slightly over-hit ground pass. Instead of trapping the ball or taking a touch towards the way he was facing, he chipped it up then watched it bounce a little as a CB just shielded it from him and took it

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Let's not act surprised. We have always known Mirko is lazy. I'm not even surprised that Conte played him. Conte does what Conte wants. He is so hard headed. Winning 3 years in a row is not helping his Ego. No wonder his wife left him.

Having said that, I'm grateful to have him as our coach. He just needs to grow out of his shell.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's not act surprised. We have always known Mirko is lazy. I'm not even surprised that Conte played him. Conte does what Conte wants. He is so hard headed. Winning 3 years in a row is not helping his Ego. No wonder his wife left him.

Having said that, I'm grateful to have him as our coach. He just needs to grow out of his shell.
When did this happen?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Suddenly winning for three years straight is a negative thing. Picka li vam materina sugava!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he was a key player for 2 (title winning) seasons but thats over. he cant contribute to the team at the highest level anymore (and he doesent even try lately) and should go. i like him but its time for younger and better players, who are willing to run and play, to take his place...

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Suddenly winning for three years straight is a negative thing. Picka li vam materina sugava!
It's not that. I'm very happy with what we have achieved so far. Very happy.

When did this happen?
Can't remember. It was in 2013 or early 2014.

edit. Sorry about that, wrong information. I feel dirty, like a politician now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)