Mirko Vučinić (21 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It would be nice if it turns out that way, with Vucinic and Giovinco coming into some form. It's tough to rely on 1-2 forwards all season.
Problem with them even in form doesn't necessarily mean goals when you compare them to the likes of Tevez. I think Llorente's season is effectively over from the point of view if being a game changer and prolific contributing forward. I'd go with Tevez-Vucinic from hereon in. With a dose of Quag and Gio as supersubs to rest Tevez. Osvaldo seems like he's lost his head a bit. Not looking composed in his game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Lol what? Put Llorente in the bench so we can play Vucinic, Gio, and the best of all, Quag?!
Yea, I'd put Llorente on the bench and start Vucinic ahead of him. I'd also use Quag and Gio as the impact subs. Lol all you want, but these three have won you two scudettos in the last two seasons. No two ways about it. Pun intended.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Humor me, whats the list of most underrated tragedies and what are thr criteria for a hyped, but worth it, tragedy?
You are an underrated tragedy.

The point is that when replacing llorente by the vooch, we take a big step back in terms of finishing. I prefer to see him sub in for tevez. Technically Osvaldo should be the sub for llorente. If he can find his scoring boots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)