Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I really hope he starts vs Napoli. We need that creative spark up front, especially since Tevez is out. Furthermore Mirko doesn't really rely on form to perform, I could easily see him starting and winning us the game, as well as I can see the opposite happening. We know what we're going to get with Osvaldo - Llorente and it's not pretty in any imaginable scenario.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
he was our best forward last season, seriously i hope he stays away from the injuries because right now i'd love to see how Vucinic and Tevez work together.
we've seen it at the beginning of the season already and it worked. But then Vucinic sustained an injury and Llorente's form stepped in. Vucinic reminded Conte today that he should be starting, not Fernando.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was really good but a tad too late to come in, he should have started considering the other two who played one has been without goals for the past 7 matches (8 with today) and the other hasn't had a single shot on goal in Serie A (today he enhanced his numbers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not a big deal if Juve don't keep a player like Vucinic. We got rid of many better players in the past.
My problem is that we don't value players who can play the ball. It's like we hate creativity. That's why I was going mad when we were about to exchange Vucinic with Guarin. Because with such moves we keep proving that athleticism is more important to Juve than talent.
I'm convinced that it's the main reason we fail in Europe. In the 1990's we found the balance, but lately we're just a machine. I even wonder why would anyone become a fan of this boring Juve.
I don't call for a Barca where everyone is a magician with the ball. I only want 3 such players in the starting XI. All due respect to Tevez, who is a great striker, but only Pirlo fulfills the criteria of a player who has a vision and can play the ball well. Well, Mirko too of course, but I was talking about the starters.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's not a big deal if Juve don't keep a player like Vucinic. We got rid of many better players in the past.
My problem is that we don't value players who can play the ball. It's like we hate creativity. That's why I was going mad when we were about to exchange Vucinic with Guarin. Because with such moves we keep proving that athleticism is more important to Juve than talent.
I'm convinced that it's the main reason we fail in Europe. In the 1990's we found the balance, but lately we're just a machine. I even wonder why would anyone become a fan of this boring Juve.
I don't call for a Barca where everyone is a magician with the ball. I only want 2-3 such players. All due respect to Tevez, who is a great striker, but only Pirlo fulfills the criteria of a player who can play the ball well. Well, Mirko too of course, but I was talking about the starters.
Pogba at times too, but I agree. We desperately need more creativity.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Vucinic is our only creative striker. Tevez is a workhorse direct sort of player, Llorente target man, Quag is a shoot from anywhere and everywhere, Givoinco is dribble and sometimes succeed.

Vucinic is actually creative, has vision, and is dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)