Mirko Vučinić (16 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's simple, really. Either Tevez or Vucinic have to be on the pitch at all times, otherwise none of our brilliant midfielders have anything to work with. Once you take the offensive aspect of our midfield away from this Juve we become harmless.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's simple, really. Either Tevez or Vucinic have to be on the pitch at all times, otherwise none of our brilliant midfielders have anything to work with. Once you take the offensive aspect of our midfield away from this Juve we become harmless.
I really agree with your Balkan bias when it comes to the big Vooch! :D

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Vucinic is our only creative striker. Tevez is a workhorse direct sort of player, Llorente target man, Quag is a shoot from anywhere and everywhere, Givoinco is dribble and sometimes succeed.

Vucinic is actually creative, has vision, and is dangerous.
Agreed, and there's really not many players like him, if he wants to stay, why not, yes he's gonna turn 31 but that's just a number, when you get older you're creativity and vision don't decline, if anything they'd get better, and that's his game

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
at 31, we arent getting jack for him. Considering his major role in both scudetto's, we should let him finish here, but on a wage that is related to his current level of play
I would love to see him on a contract with a low wage but really high appearance and goal bonuses etc. He's a very motivation driven player and there's no better carrot to hold on a stick than money

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
at 31, we arent getting jack for him. Considering his major role in both scudetto's, we should let him finish here, but on a wage that is related to his current level of play
agreed but i dont think Mirko is content to just sit on the bench and never play especially not if you cut his wage in half.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
but guys..someone has to go.

If mirko stays..... then gio and quags should eb gone at the very least. Maybe gio will ask for a transfer to parma... and quags is a goner.

we should really have 4 main dudes and thats all. Tevez-llorente-Vucinic and one more dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)