Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm glad he didn't go to Merda. I just wouldn't be able to be happy for him at a $#@! club like that. He deserves better than those pieces of crap.
Rather he deserves to sit on the bench for the rest of the season? I dislike Merda as much as the next guy, but it's a shame to see a player like Vucinic out of action. Such an entertaining player.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Him refusing to leave Italy doesn't help.
Rather he deserves to sit on the bench for the rest of the season? I dislike Merda as much as the next guy, but it's a shame to see a player like Vucinic out of action. Such an entertaining player.
Well i dont know what happened to him, did he have an argument with Conte because to just sell him all of a sudden in January to our most hated club really baffled me.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well i dont know what happened to him, did he have an argument with Conte because to just sell him all of a sudden in January to our most hated club really baffled me.
Sort of makes sense. He gets to stay in Italy and get loads of playing time for a club which has decent prospect for the future.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Vucinic is a great player, but he is 30 years old in his prime as a player and deserves to be a starter. But having Tevez and Llorente makes it difficult. Also the arrival of Osvaldo played it's part.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
When exactly will he be back from injury? The camera always shows him smiling an happy in the stands during games, since the leage is sealed he really should be playing more games when he comes back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)