Mirko Vučinić (20 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not the point. It's usually based on ones bias and on this forum it has gone too far.
It was great to hear the stadium cheering him when he came on. Honestly I didn't know how the fans would react, but they were really classy. Lookinh forward to the EL games as Vucinic is by far, for me, the most exciting attacker we have.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
That was troll football at it's best from Conte playing him in the final minutes :D Sent a clear message to Mirko as well :tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Vucinic-Osvaldo will be an amazing lineup for EL. And he defenitely deserves to come on at ~60th minute if Tevez plays like he did yesterday, I wouldn't be so quick to drop El Apache from the starting XI completely however.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can't wait until he starts playing again, doing his usual casual BS of holding up the ball and losing it over and over. Then the fans will turn on him yet again.

I swear some people here have short memories. You guys have been so spoiled by Tevez's awesome level of play, that now he's in a dip in forum you think vucinic is a suitable replacement.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I can't wait until he starts playing again, doing his usual casual BS of holding up the ball and losing it over and over. Then the fans will turn on him yet again.

I swear some people here have short memories. You guys have been so spoiled by Tevez's awesome level of play, that now he's in a dip in forum you think vucinic is a suitable replacement.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)